+++ Final OOTP 6.5 Patch, Version 6.51 released +++
we have just released the final patch for OOTP 6.5, and to prevent confusion with the previous 6.5b beta version, I have called it version 6.51!
Download 6.51 Patch
Here is the list of final fixes/tweaks:
- Fixed the 'bad player bug'
- Fixed throwing error scoring
- Fixed displayed fans interest in team financial report
- Fixed importing of historical rookies, some players with few career ABs got overrated
- Fixed importing of single players
- Fixed reporting of contract extentions in the player HTML report
- Changed the transaction reports so that Catobase should work in the future
- Roster limits in the postseason are now correct
- Players who retired mid-season no longer go to the free agent pool
- Traded draft picks are now properly reset when the draft happened
- Added the option to enter a seperate path for team exports in the online league options. If you do not want to use this, make sure the path matches the starting directory of the FTP server.
- The allstar game does no longer edit pitcher roles
- Fixed allstar game generating duplicate players bug
- Fixed Cato problems with players retiring during the season and trading entries
- Fixed a DFA loophole