View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 08:55 AM   #20 (permalink)
Hall Of Famer
Thanked 3,297x in 1,488 posts
Originally Posted by Nick Soulis View Post
The template for the league is already included in all OOTP versions. Just go to quick starts and it will be there. I did make some tweeks and changed the rosters to my liking, but the rosters are pretty complete and all the settings are already there.

I believe that all players are playing at their peak.

DOH! (Where's that Homer Simpson emoticon when you need it?) How did I miss this quick start? I used to do a similar thing with Tony LaRussa Baseball back in the day, but I had to key in all of the data to create the players. This sure looks easier.

Your idea to organize the two Texas teams into one is great. I think Tony Gwynn on the Angels fits really well too.

As a Cardinals fan, I have to nit-pick your choice of Andujar over Bob Forsch. However, you are right on to put Brock in CF given the corner outfield choices. I always used Slaughter in right and Musial in left, but getting Medwick into the lineup is a good call to give them another RH bat. **

I have derailed your thread enough, but I will be reading.

** EDIT: It just dawned on me that these were probably the AI's choices and not yours. Still interesting.

Last edited by Orcin; 02-03-2012 at 09:00 AM.
Orcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
Nick Soulis (02-08-2012)