June 11, 2001
Subject: Week 10 Notes
Record: 42-21, .667, - GB
Position: 1st place (12.5 game lead)
Runs Scored: 305 – 2nd in Federal
Runs Allowed: 215 – 1st in Federal
Defense: .718 – 2nd in Federal
Power Ranking: 126.0 + (1st in CBA)
Owner Mood: Ecstatic; Fan Interest: 91/100
• Last week (4-2): 2-1 at Chicago, 2-1 at San Francisco
• We continue to win two of every three games. That is a pace that yields 108 wins. We are only two over our Pythagorean record, so we haven’t just been lucky.
• Terrence Banks was 3-5 with a homer and 5 RBI in a 15-5 win over San Francisco to earn a Performance of the Day.
• Banks started slowly in the power department but has come on strong lately. He now has a stat line of .316/.361/.558 with 12 HR, 47 RBI and .918 OPS.
• This week: 4 at Phoenix (26-36), 3 at Denver (29-34)
I will be at the league office on Friday for the first-year player draft. I don’t expect much considering that we only have two picks in the first 100. We will fill out the rookie league roster as best we can and see what develops (literally).