Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 18.4 Update Available - OOTP 18 Available - FHM 3 Available - MLB Manager 2017 Available Now - Beyond the Sideline Football Announced - Title Bout Championship Boxing 2.5 released

Out of the Park Baseball 18 - Available Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs

Old

Pitching, Instruction, and Coaching

Posted 04-24-2017 at 12:31 PM by PutIntoPlay

I've eluded to this before, and I think now is a good time to present a more detailed version of this idea. I've noted that this has come up in a number of ways throughout the forums, but not altogether.

When it comes to pitchers, there's a lot to consider. And this game captures the idea of pitcher quality quite well. Being fair, it lacks capturing the nuance that goes into quality.

There are a number of ways that pitchers develop into peak performers, no matter where...
Bat Boy
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 38 Comments 0 PutIntoPlay is offline Edit Tags
Old

double steal

Posted 04-20-2017 at 04:16 PM by Padreman

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicenteegardo View Post
Quien mierda son los milers

Enviado desde mi MotoE2(4G-LTE) mediante Tapatalk
Watch the profanity
Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 104 Comments 0 Padreman is online now Edit Tags
Old

The Season is Underway

Posted 04-20-2017 at 02:40 PM by PutIntoPlay

Baseball in the DC area is weird to be around.

For the record, I'm originally from Seattle, but grew up a Cubs fan. My dad grew up in the Chicagoland area in the depression era, and managed to have a chance encounter with Wrigley's son, and ended up getting to hang around The Field in the early 40's prior to his departure for the Army.

Hearing all those cool stories of yesteryear got in my brain, and growing up, Chicago had these two guys who were far more interesting...
Bat Boy
Posted in OOTP
Views 29 Comments 0 PutIntoPlay is offline Edit Tags
Old

Purchasing Negro League players?

Posted 04-04-2017 at 09:43 AM by alanbg

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanbg View Post
Just fix it please
Bat Boy
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 159 Comments 0 alanbg is offline Edit Tags
Old

Over the Mound (OTM)

Posted 03-29-2017 at 10:43 AM by bp_

Quote:
Originally Posted by bp_ View Post

CURRENT OPENINGS

1. San Francisco
2. Tri-City
3. Providence
Just starting the offseason. Good time to come on board. This will be our last season in OOTP17 before we move to OOTP18.
bp_
Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 106 Comments 0 bp_ is offline Edit Tags