Latest News: OOTP Update 20.6 - OOTP 20 Available - FHM 5 Available

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs

Old

Is it just me?

Posted 03-21-2013 at 09:03 PM by PSUColonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tycobbler View Post
Agreed...

I'm good with waiting for their best released effort.
Remember, I am the one who wanted scouting revamped 😊....I think time may be a good thing. It's not an area of OOTP to get right/perfect without much trial and error.

EDIT: I don't know for a fact that "scouting" is what may or may not be a challenge for the development team...I am only guessing. If I am correct, you can all blame me instead of Markus😉
Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 742 Comments 0 PSUColonel is offline Edit Tags
Old

Is it just me?

Posted 03-21-2013 at 09:00 PM by PSUColonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tycobbler View Post
Agreed...

I'm good with waiting for their best released effort.
Remember, I am the one who wanted scouting revamped 😊....I think time may be a good thing. It's not an area of OOTP to get right/perfect without much trial and error.
Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 697 Comments 0 PSUColonel is offline Edit Tags
Old

Class of 2046 (1974), Part 2: Brett, Galvin

Posted 03-20-2013 at 09:34 AM by VanillaGorilla

George Brett was selected with the 12th pick of the 2009 draft by the Pittsburgh Pirates. He retired after the 2030 season having logged 21 MLB seasons.

A 6 time All-Star, Brett won 4 GGs at 3B.

Brett never chased .400 in this universe, but he did hit over .300 9 times and collected 200 hits in a season twice.

Brett enters the HOF as the league leader in career doubles, with 786 (RL leader Tris Speaker had 792).

For his career he slashed...
All Star Starter
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 854 Comments 0 VanillaGorilla is offline Edit Tags
Old

Two Timers

Posted 03-19-2013 at 11:04 AM by VanillaGorilla

Since I am unabe to edit this post on the Historical Forum page, I have moved it here. I hope to be able to update it as I had been doing on the forum page.

The player's numbers from the first HOF are listed first.

The format is: Black/Gray/HOFm/HOFs:GC.

An asterisk denotes RL HOFers.

This post will be updated as needed.

Jose B Reyes

41/167/207/45 : 5.0
All Star Starter
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 630 Comments 0 VanillaGorilla is offline Edit Tags
Old

Online Leagues

Posted 03-13-2013 at 09:46 PM by mjsmith1469

I have joined 2 leagues and have tried to join 2 others and every time I have had trouble in some form or another of getting them to work right. I never dreamed that getting into leagues would be this much work. I wish there was a simple explanation to get these leagues downloaded but so far it seems to be very difficult.
Minors (Double A)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 664 Comments 0 mjsmith1469 is offline Edit Tags