Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 18.8.76 Update Available - OOTP 18 Available - FHM 4 Available - MLB Manager 2017 Available Now

Franchise Hockey Manager 4 Available! Save 10%!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs

Old

Crashes, crashes, and more crashes

Posted 10-06-2017 at 09:20 PM by Peter G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian Palkowski View Post
I continued that save to the end of the year without any crash by using the "continue" button. Did you use another way of continuing the game?
all fixed with new update I can sim now using auto play to 3vent.
Thanks again for looking into this for me.
The new game has come a long way since the first version.
Minors (Rookie Ball)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 74 Comments 0 Peter G is offline Edit Tags
Old

Gamespeed?

Posted 10-06-2017 at 08:28 PM by Garethw87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krillo View Post
Is there any way to make the game progress a bit faster( i have 5 leagues loaded)? Right now it takes almost 10s to sim one day. OOTP18 runs smooth and all my other games like FM17 too.

How long does it take for everybody else to sim one day?
Pretty much as Jeff says. Only play with the leagues you REALLY want or need open. I'm sure most people just select NHL and play and are happy.

I prefere to have a few open and click around alot and sure its a little...
FHM Moderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 40 Comments 0 Garethw87 is offline Edit Tags
Old

lepofsky54

Posted 09-28-2017 at 10:51 PM by lepofsky54

[QUOTE=lepofsky54;4238027]hello:
I just have a simple question, I am considering buying the latest version of this game, ootpbaseball18 and wanted to know, would I be able to replay an entire season, make trades during that season. Also, can I create my own leagues, for example, if I'm replaying the 1927 season, if I decide to make my own league of the 27 yankees, 41 reds, 98 yanks, and so on. Would I be able to do that?
Is there internet play?
Bat Boy
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 85 Comments 0 lepofsky54 is offline Edit Tags
Old

1901 Hall of Fame Voting

Posted 09-24-2017 at 06:45 PM by bjohn13

The following players were on the ballot for the first time:

Al Atkinson was a mixed purpose pitcher who played for 12 seasons, mostly in the New York Giants organization. He was a one time All Star who had a 3.29 career ERA in 378 career games.

Ed Dugan was a starting pitcher who spent his entire 11 year career in the Pittsburgh organization. He put together a string of four seasons...
Minors (Rookie Ball)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 82 Comments 0 bjohn13 is offline Edit Tags
Old

1901 Season

Posted 09-24-2017 at 06:43 PM by bjohn13

Opening Day Lineup
C Lave Cross
1B Jake Beckley
2B Lou Bierbauer
3B Bill Lauder
SS Dan Coogan