Home | Webstore
Latest News: - OOTP 15: Update #6 Released! - OOTP 15 Released! - FHM 2014: Version 1.6.19 Available! - iOOTP Baseball 2014 for iOS Available NOW! - Beyond the Sideline Football Announced! - Title Bout Championship Boxing 2.5 released!

OOTP 15 World Series Special: 50% Off!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: General Discussions

Earlier versions of OOTP: General Discussions General chat about the game...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2013, 11:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bat Boy

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Historic uniforms & hats in modern game?

I'm having a random cosmetic issue in my modern MLB game.

I have installed a few mods, including some of the historic uniforms and facegens, because I was playing a historical game.

I started a regular 2013 roster MLB game, but sometime before the end of the 2013 playoffs, suddenly every player was in historic uniform (i.e., Starlin Castro in a 1957, I think, Cubs jersey and hat).

It continued into the 2014 season, and now some players' hats are not fully formed in their facegen.

Any suggestions for what I should do? I have asked the game to re-generate all MLB pictures, but it didn't help.
colum1225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
All Star Reserve

Thanked 137x in 105 posts
Have you tried manually re-loading within your season (from the team options screen)? Tedious, but I should think it will solve your problem.

I don't know why it happened, sounds like something that might have happened from Add-Ons Central? I really don't know but I think your season will ultimately be OK, these graphics things don't seem to indicate unstable data files.

Dynasty Threads (dormant):
Continental League 2012; 1969-79
GMLoophole is offline   Reply With Quote