Home | Webstore
Latest News: - OOTP 15: Update #5 Released! - OOTP 15 Released! - FHM 2014: Version 1.6.19 Available! - iOOTP Baseball 2014 for iOS Available NOW! - Beyond the Sideline Football Announced! - Title Bout Championship Boxing 2.5 released!

OOTP 15 Released - Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: General Discussions

Earlier versions of OOTP: General Discussions General chat about the game...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2013, 10:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Auto-Sort Minors Issue

I'm in an OOTP13 online league that uses the export team to file feature rather than FTP. I am updated to 13.10.37.

The issue that I am having is that when I have the computer auto-sort the minors, it does so in a completely non-sensical sort of way. A few teams end up with 8 or 9 players, and my Rookie level team has well over 50 players, including my top two pitching prospects who are both Major League ready.

This is happening with myself and one other team. All of the other teams seem unaffected. The only thing that may be unique is that we are both using the "Disable AI Promotion/Demotion" feature for a few players at AAA.

Is this a known issue and is there a fix for it? I would really like to not have to manage every single detail of my minor league rosters, deal with all the injuries, etc.
Gudy2Shoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Anyone with any ideas on this?
Gudy2Shoes is offline   Reply With Quote