Home | Webstore
Latest News: Beyond the Sideline Football Announced! - OOTP 15 Announced! - OOTP 14: Update #7 Released! - FHM 2014: Version 1.5 Available! - Out Of The Park Baseball 14 Released! - iOOTP Baseball 2013 for iOS Available NOW! - Title Bout Championship Boxing 2.5 released!

OOTP 15 Announced - Pre-Order Now!

Beyond the Sideline Football Announced!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: New to the game?

Earlier versions of OOTP: New to the game? A place for all new Out of the Park Baseball fans to ask questions about the game.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2012, 11:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bat Boy

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
how to create league with different era teams

I'm new to the game but I can't figure out how to crete a league that uses teams from different era's can some one please help

Thanks
bravo97122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 04:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Hall Of Famer

Thanked 1,340x in 1,110 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bravo97122 View Post
I'm new to the game but I can't figure out how to crete a league that uses teams from different era's can some one please help

Thanks
1.Create a new league. It doesn't matter whether it's historical or fictional league. I would use Fictional.

2.Setup the league the way you want. For now use the minimum amount of teams per league.

3.Start your new league.

4.Go to League Menu - League Setup - Edit League Structure.
Delete all existing teams.

5. Click Import Historical teams. Choose historical database.ODB or if that doesn't exist choose Master.cvs.(if the folder doesn't come up right away, these files are located under OOTP 13 - stats) Choose year. Hit refresh. Choose the teams.
6. repeat for each year & teams you want.

7. Edit league structure how you want.

8. Hit Generate Schedule.

9. Should be good to go.

10. I recommend using GMO schedules. To load these after you download and extract it. Go to League Menu - League Setup - Edit League Schedule. Load (bottom right) navigate to where you extracted the file and click it. As long as what the GMO schedule says matches your game setup it will load. It it fails, then make sure the GMO setup matches your game, ie interleague, balanced schedule, amount of games.

Schedules in XML format for use in OOTP
The Game is offline   Reply With Quote