Home | Webstore
Latest News: FHM 2014: Version 1.6.8 Available! - Beyond the Sideline Football Announced! - OOTP 15 Announced! - OOTP 14: Update #7 Released! - Out Of The Park Baseball 14 Released! - iOOTP Baseball 2013 for iOS Available NOW! - Title Bout Championship Boxing 2.5 released!

OOTP 15 Announced - Pre-Order Now!

Beyond the Sideline Football Announced!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 10 > OOTP 10 - Online Leagues > OOTP 10 Managers' Lounge

OOTP 10 Managers' Lounge Want to win in an online league? Come on in and get all the tips and tricks of the vets for next to nothing!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2010, 11:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
Bat Boy

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Upload issue - help needed

Hello Guys...

Frustrated GM here.... I am having real problems uploading my league file to commisioner.... at my end everything looks fine but the Commish is getting an error mesaage which I believe states that I am running a different version of ootp...

I was able to upload league files without any issue for about 4 weeks until my pc crashed and I reloaded game file... since then uploads have not been working.... I removed and reinstalled ootp at the weekend and main screen states version 10.4.35 which I believe is the most up to date version.

I think that the commish gets a message saying that I am running 10.2.25 but hopefully he can confirm on this thread. As I said I reinstalled ootp at the weekend so not sure why this would happen.... I downloaded league file from the forum which gave me updated league info... when I load updated league file everything looks fine although non of my changes have taken place.... there is an issue with old messages which seem to dissapear but apart from that everything looks fine.

Any assistance would be appreciated as I am well and truely baffled....

Thanks,
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:44 AM   #2 (permalink)

Thanked 136x in 94 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes View Post
Hello Guys...

Frustrated GM here.... I am having real problems uploading my league file to commisioner.... at my end everything looks fine but the Commish is getting an error mesaage which I believe states that I am running a different version of ootp...

I was able to upload league files without any issue for about 4 weeks until my pc crashed and I reloaded game file... since then uploads have not been working.... I removed and reinstalled ootp at the weekend and main screen states version 10.4.35 which I believe is the most up to date version.

I think that the commish gets a message saying that I am running 10.2.25 but hopefully he can confirm on this thread. As I said I reinstalled ootp at the weekend so not sure why this would happen.... I downloaded league file from the forum which gave me updated league info... when I load updated league file everything looks fine although non of my changes have taken place.... there is an issue with old messages which seem to dissapear but apart from that everything looks fine.

Any assistance would be appreciated as I am well and truely baffled....

Thanks,

There is more information needed to provide a full or better answer to your problem, but some initial suggestions:

- What is the exact message your commish is receiving? The game can say the error that the file appears to be from a previous version of the game when it actually is simply just a 0 byte file. Have your commish verify what the exact error message is, and check the file size that he is seeing for your uploads (a 0 byte file size is a clear sign of a problem using active FTP upload).

If the problem is that your connection is having issues with active FTP uploads, it could very well be either when you re-installed OOTP you need to re-add it to whatever personal firewall or personal security software that you have installed on your system or it won't be allowed to upload. If you do have some kind of personal firewall software, you can make sure ootp has full access to the internet zone (not just local zones).

If that is not your issue, you could be on a network that would require you to use passive ftp mode. that is some ootp settings that we could give you if that is your problem as well.

For starters though, get the additional information that will help point people in the right direction on this one.
Old 02-23-2010, 11:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
All Star Reserve

Thanked 52x in 39 posts
perhaps try the old fashioned way of exporting to your drive and then emailing to the commish. If this works then the issue IS with the FTP setup.

BBS - West Reading Eagles
DDB - Twin Falls Captains

MLIB III - Los Angeles Lazers
PATP - Chicago Surge
WBH - Toluca Toucans
WWBL- Oregon Pioneers
Jaxxvain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Bat Boy

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Thanks guys... I will ask commish to post details....
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hall Of Famer

Thanked 1,880x in 1,188 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes View Post
Hello Guys...

I removed and reinstalled ootp at the weekend and main screen states version 10.4.35 which I believe is the most up to date version.
I'm running 10.4.36 which I believe was issued to deal with an online FTP issue.

Edit

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...ml#post2858440

RichW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
Ignoring your posts because you're a bigot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope Francis
Who am I to judge?

Last edited by RchW; 02-23-2010 at 04:34 PM.
RchW is offline   Reply With Quote