Home | Webstore
Latest News: FHM 2014: Version 1.6.8 Available! - Beyond the Sideline Football Announced! - OOTP 15 Announced! - OOTP 14: Update #7 Released! - Out Of The Park Baseball 14 Released! - iOOTP Baseball 2013 for iOS Available NOW! - Title Bout Championship Boxing 2.5 released!

OOTP 15 Announced - Pre-Order Now!

Beyond the Sideline Football Announced!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 14 > OOTP Dynasty Reports

OOTP Dynasty Reports Tell us about the OOTP dynasties you have built!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2013, 10:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Minors (Double A)

Thanked 22x in 20 posts
Dynasty Ideas

This is just a thread to gie ideas for dynasties. Who knows? I might even do one of them
Old 07-11-2013, 10:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
All Star Reserve

Thanked 459x in 326 posts
We have a forum here full of dynasty ideas. Give a few a read!

For me, my favorite dynasties to read have a good balance of prose with visuals from the game. That's what I try to do when I am constructing a dynasty. However, I feel sometimes that I have to spend more time worrying about getting the visuals put up than actually playing the game. So, I probably need more balance on how to occasionally put a visual up and then spend more time on my narrative and playing ootp. (My example: Fallout: New Vegas' Mojave Baseball League)

Good luck with whatever you choose to do. Make sure you love it enough to stick with it for at least 50 posts!
StLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 09:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
All Star Starter

Thanked 726x in 231 posts
One dynasty I haven't seen, and I apologize if it's been done, is to take your favorite current team and take them back in time playing all the great (or not so great) teams of the past.
No Pepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Minors (Double A)

Thanked 22x in 20 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StLee View Post
We have a forum here full of dynasty ideas. Give a few a read!

For me, my favorite dynasties to read have a good balance of prose with visuals from the game. That's what I try to do when I am constructing a dynasty. However, I feel sometimes that I have to spend more time worrying about getting the visuals put up than actually playing the game. So, I probably need more balance on how to occasionally put a visual up and then spend more time on my narrative and playing ootp. (My example: Fallout: New Vegas' Mojave Baseball League)

Good luck with whatever you choose to do. Make sure you love it enough to stick with it for at least 50 posts!
Yeah, Im sort of doing one now, but it's on iOOTP, so I don't know it that counts, but I love doing it, so that's what gave me the idea.

And thanks!!