Home | Webstore
Latest News: - OOTP 15: Update #5 Released! - OOTP 15 Released! - FHM 2014: Version 1.6.19 Available! - iOOTP Baseball 2014 for iOS Available NOW! - Beyond the Sideline Football Announced! - Title Bout Championship Boxing 2.5 released!

OOTP 15 Released - Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 15 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Database Tools

OOTP Mods - Database Tools Do you need to take a dump? SQL gurus welcome

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2011, 07:29 PM   #321 (permalink)
Minors (Triple A)

Thanked 11x in 11 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fhomess View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingCubbyBlue View Post
It looks like something is wrong with the draft timer in the Beta. My settings have the timer starting at 0700 Eastern and stopping at 2200. The next pick should be at 2045 today, but it's not showing until 1006 tomorrow. Makes no sense to me...
That's definitely wrong. Are you using the 2.2.0 beta or 2.1.3?
I have seen this issue before after manually changing a pick after it's happened and the fix I have had was to actually change the start of the draft entire draft using the time you want the next pick to be due again. It's a crude work around, but it works.

I would imagine that the reason you have a weird time (1006) is because you hit the "save" button on the draft admin page AFTER the draft had started already and picks have been made.
snnort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:45 PM   #322 (permalink)
Hall Of Famer

Thanked 266x in 126 posts
Quote:
There is a performance issue that can be addressed by updating the career position tool. Download the following file into your StatsLab directory to take this fix.
career_position.zip
Thanks for this, Frank!

Asahi2 Baseball Commissioner(Historical League Since 2004)
www.allsimbaseball.com (OOTP web hosting - Customized sites for online leagues - Sign up, Connect OOTP and Play!)
Share Your Mods - Free, unlimited and easy to upload to share your Mods instantly(free site registration required)
AllYouSports - "Because Facebook don't do baseball stats"
f.montoya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 07:18 AM   #323 (permalink)
Minors (Single A)

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Quote:
There is a performance issue that can be addressed by updating the career position tool. Download the following file into your StatsLab directory to take this fix.
career_position.zip

Probably a stupid question on this, but I am going to ask it anyway.

Should we just be replacing the career_position.php in there or leave that one alone and unzipping the _MACOSX folder with the ._career_position.php so that we have two files of career_position.php in there.

And thank you very much for this update.

Chicago Cubs 1928-Present

USBA - Seattle Stingrays
Fearbobafett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:57 PM   #324 (permalink)
Hall Of Famer

Thanked 759x in 327 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearbobafett View Post
Probably a stupid question on this, but I am going to ask it anyway.

Should we just be replacing the career_position.php in there or leave that one alone and unzipping the _MACOSX folder with the ._career_position.php so that we have two files of career_position.php in there.

And thank you very much for this update.
Replace career_position.php with the new one. The _MACOSX thing is an artifact of me using a mac to compress files and can be ignored.
19th Century: Schedules, FaceGen
BBCards: Full list of known templates
- Fictional Cards: 1996 fhomess, 2005 fhomess
FaceGen: 1960-Pres MLB, 32 Colleges, Backgrounds

PEBA - Connecticut Nutmeggers
fhomess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 05:19 PM   #325 (permalink)
Global Moderator

Thanked 55x in 30 posts
I still get this error:

Warning: exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/lrmnrcfc/public_html/StatsLab/career_position.php on line 77

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/lrmnrcfc/public_html/StatsLab/career_position.php:77) in /home/lrmnrcfc/public_html/StatsLab/career_position.php on line 80
thomamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 06:15 PM   #326 (permalink)
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomamon View Post
I still get this error:

Warning: exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/lrmnrcfc/public_html/StatsLab/career_position.php on line 77

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/lrmnrcfc/public_html/StatsLab/career_position.php:77) in /home/lrmnrcfc/public_html/StatsLab/career_position.php on line 80
That line has been specifically removed in the career_position.zip file. Make sure you copied over the existing one. The file is dated 5/26/11 4:04 pm.

Old 06-08-2011, 10:36 PM   #327 (permalink)
Hall Of Famer

Thanked 790x in 355 posts
Frank,

Can you take a look one more time and see if this is a bug. it just doesn't make any sense that these nobody high schoolers are named in the HOF standards.

Players Leaderboards - StatsLab for OOTP11

There are an absolute ton of them. If you want, I can PM you my username and password so you can have a look. I am using all of the most up to date StatsLab files (including the career one you recently added).
Old 06-14-2011, 02:41 PM   #328 (permalink)
Hall Of Famer

Thanked 70x in 35 posts
Trying to edit my picks for the upcoming Ammy Draft. However, there's one round that is completely blank, and then for the rounds after that I cannot get any changes to stick in the admin panel.

Any help?

Recte44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 02:49 PM   #329 (permalink)
Minors (Single A)

Thanked 3x in 3 posts
I'm trying to set up Statslab11 after our installation of X was corrupted. I'm not the guy who set up StatslabX but I just made a new install of 11 and I'm having trouble with the HTML root , and HTML Path settings on the admin page. I've tried many combinations, and get error messages that it can't find the league 1 home html file, even when it seems to report back the error pointing to the correct directory.

It's probably hard to comment without seeing our directory setup but if someone can point me in the general direction of what it's expecting here I can probably figure it out.

Thanks,
Dave
CT-Sox-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 01:41 AM   #330 (permalink)
Minors (Single A)

Thanked 3x in 3 posts
Never mind. I figured out the HTML Root and Path.

I only have one issue now. The graphs don't work at all - I get the following error message:

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/mlbdream/public_html/game/sqlou11/carGraphs.php on line 912

Also, I don't see the selections for looking at a division race that are at the lower part of the page. Oddly, these worked when I didn't have the html path right and the page formatting was ugly :-)
CT-Sox-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 11:15 PM   #331 (permalink)
Minors (Triple A)

Thanked 6x in 4 posts
We've started our draft for the 1905 Season in the NBL. Washington wants to take Eddie Collins with the first pick but when i try to make the selection i get the following message on a blank white page:

"player not draft eligible"

Side Notes: We are well past the day of the Draft pool being revealed. 2 Weeks roughly. I also tried to draft other random players and get the same message.

Please advise?

thanks!
Snake

Last edited by snake1399; 06-22-2011 at 11:29 PM.
snake1399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 01:09 PM   #332 (permalink)
All Star Reserve

Thanked 1x in 1 post
Quote:
That's definitely wrong. Are you using the 2.2.0 beta or 2.1.3?
Did you happen to find anything on the draft timer issue?

BleedingCubbyBlue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:30 PM   #333 (permalink)
Hall Of Famer

Thanked 70x in 35 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recte44 View Post
Trying to edit my picks for the upcoming Ammy Draft. However, there's one round that is completely blank, and then for the rounds after that I cannot get any changes to stick in the admin panel.

Any help?
Fhomess- could you give me any tips on this issue?

Recte44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 12:45 AM   #334 (permalink)
Minors (Triple A)

Thanked 4x in 4 posts
not sure if this has been brought up before. But it looks like if a player is up there in games pitched and/or RA (runs allowed?) - the stat is incorrectly pulled from the games field.

IE.

Player Report for #8 Bill Watson - StatsLab for OOTP11

Look at the Leaderboard Appearances section - G & RA
Ramzavail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 10:13 AM   #335 (permalink)
Minors (Triple A)

Thanked 4x in 4 posts
Any plans in future updates to re-calculate previous years that were not played in OOTP11 in regards to WS, OPS+, ERA+ etc? and WAR with OOTP12?

and thanks for pointing Jeff Fox my way Frank, he's been a huge help and a great person to work with.
Ramzavail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 05:49 PM   #336 (permalink)
Hall Of Famer

First off, apologies to everyone with StatsLab questions. I really haven't been able to devote much time to OOTP activities lately what with the adventures of real life. At any rate, I hope some of these answers are helpful and I encourage to help each other out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cody8200 View Post
Can you take a look one more time and see if this is a bug. it just doesn't make any sense that these nobody high schoolers are named in the HOF standards.

Players Leaderboards - StatsLab for OOTP11

There are an absolute ton of them. If you want, I can PM you my username and password so you can have a look. I am using all of the most up to date StatsLab files (including the career one you recently added).
I really need to look at your StatsLab database itself to figure out what's going on here. I haven't seen this in any other league and each of the queries that calculate HOF standards are league specific.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recte44 View Post

Any help?
Please try reinstalling the 2.2.0-BETA code. I believe this is fixed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT-Sox-Fan View Post
I only have one issue now. The graphs don't work at all - I get the following error message:

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/mlbdream/public_html/game/sqlou11/carGraphs.php on line 912

Also, I don't see the selections for looking at a division race that are at the lower part of the page. Oddly, these worked when I didn't have the html path right and the page formatting was ugly :-)
There's no possible way this has anything to do with your HTML path, so something else changed in the meantime. Perhaps the team_history_record table isn't loaded. I'll need a link to troubleshoot in more detail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake1399 View Post
We've started our draft for the 1905 Season in the NBL. Washington wants to take Eddie Collins with the first pick but when i try to make the selection i get the following message on a blank white page:

"player not draft eligible"

Side Notes: We are well past the day of the Draft pool being revealed. 2 Weeks roughly. I also tried to draft other random players and get the same message.
Go to the draft admin page and make sure you've regenerated the draft order.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingCubbyBlue View Post
Did you happen to find anything on the draft timer issue?
No, but you might try reinstalling the 2.2.0-BETA. There were some adjustments made to the draft util.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramzavail View Post
not sure if this has been brought up before. But it looks like if a player is up there in games pitched and/or RA (runs allowed?) - the stat is incorrectly pulled from the games field.[/url]
This is a bug with the OOTP dump of the players_league_leaders table.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramzavail View Post
Any plans in future updates to re-calculate previous years that were not played in OOTP11 in regards to WS, OPS+, ERA+ etc? and WAR with OOTP12?
The detail required to calculated WS, OPS+, and ERA+ the way that StatsLab does it (park adjusted), isn't available in the SQL dump for past seasons. I'm still looking through OOTP12, but the request to have WAR, ZR, and some of the other stats that Markus and Andreas have added to the game have been requested to be added to the SQL dump. I have assurances from them that they are keen to support StatsLab from their end, so expect this all to happen eventually.

Thank you for this post:
BleedingCubbyBlue (06-29-2011)
Old 07-01-2011, 12:58 PM   #337 (permalink)
Major Leagues

Thanked 121x in 78 posts
Someone mentioned creating a guide to installing Statslab for solo leagues, did this get done because I would love to use it but don't know how. Also, does this version of Statslab work with OOTP 12?
Marinersfan51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 06:58 PM   #338 (permalink)
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marinersfan51 View Post
Someone mentioned creating a guide to installing Statslab for solo leagues, did this get done because I would love to use it but don't know how.
I don't believe so. I don't have the time to write such an article up myself or a PC on which to even try it. It's fairly easy on a Mac with OS X if you're a little bit technical and willing to try some things. All the information needed can be googled easily.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marinersfan51 View Post
Also, does this version of Statslab work with OOTP 12?
Unfortunately not. There are a few bugs in the OOTP12 SQL dump that prevent it from working, although they're not that hard to fix for those who are knowledgable in SQL. I'm currently working on a basic version of StatsLab12 that'll code around these bugs while I wait on Andreas to hopefully fix them in the next patch. I have been told that StatsLab is something OOTP will continue to support, so no need to worry in that regard.

Old 07-06-2011, 02:57 AM   #339 (permalink)
Minors (Triple A)

Thanked 12x in 11 posts
Just installed v2.1.1 and am getting the following error when loading the " team_history_pitching_stats.mysql.sql" table.

Quote:
Loading team_history_pitching_stats.mysql.sql
... 1000 queries executed
... 2000 queries executed
insert into `team_history_pitching_stats` VALUES (1, 2001, 100, 0, 1, 0, 0, 5629, 1437, 6210, 0, 1317, 1111, 0, 581, 688, 638, 0, 0, 0, 1, 162, 0, 0, 0, 45, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 163, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 6, 2, 0, 0, 0, 11.8845, 0.2340, 0.3056, 0.3208, 0.6265, 8.2465, 6.9566, 1.0206, 3.6380, 0.0000,'', 0.0000, 0.0000, 0.0000, 1.0000, nan, 0.0000, 3.9949, 0.0000, 0.0000, 1.3205, 0.0000, 1.9122, 0.2650, 0.0000); -> Unknown column 'nan' in 'field list'
The errors continue for the remaining 498 records out of the 2,498 total. It's the only table with this problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

Wall of Fame: SP Mark Smolen /// C Steve Chastain /// OF Mohammed "Jihad" Amann /// OF Tony "HYPE" Ehmann
-----------------------------------------------
Hollywood Media Whores THREE-TIME FOBL CHAMPIONS 2007 2020 2035

Last edited by sjshaw; 07-06-2011 at 03:01 AM.
sjshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 11:20 AM   #340 (permalink)
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjshaw View Post
Just installed v2.1.1 and am getting the following error when loading the " team_history_pitching_stats.mysql.sql" table.

The errors continue for the remaining 498 records out of the 2,498 total. It's the only table with this problem.

Any help would be appreciated.
Open the offending file in a text editor. Do a search and replace operation with "nan" as the search and "0" as the replace (that's the number zero). Reupload and import.