Home | Webstore
Latest News: FHM 2014: Version 1.6.8 Available! - Beyond the Sideline Football Announced! - OOTP 15 Announced! - OOTP 14: Update #7 Released! - Out Of The Park Baseball 14 Released! - iOOTP Baseball 2013 for iOS Available NOW! - Title Bout Championship Boxing 2.5 released!

OOTP 15 Announced - Pre-Order Now!

Beyond the Sideline Football Announced!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 14 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2007, 05:45 PM   #141 (permalink)
Hall Of Famer

Thanked 179x in 120 posts
Any chance of doing some 1800's style jerseys at all that FaceGen can use as a Template?
Old 03-07-2008, 02:48 PM   #142 (permalink)
All Star Starter

Thanked 112x in 79 posts
Nice job Silvam! I especially was interested in your designs away from the actual logo - like on the arms, shoulders, side, & the shading. You gave me some good ideas. Keep up the good work.
Ambermonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 02:51 PM   #143 (permalink)
Hall Of Famer

Thanked 1,174x in 821 posts
Thanks for your hard work.

I just bought Photoshop 6 ($100+ Whew!!) and now I am teaching myself to use it.

Soon I hope to be contributing around here, too. I'll probably focus on Skins, Team Menus, and Stadiums as you two have really done a nice job on logos and Uni's.

Anyway, Thanks.
Honorable_Pawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 01:53 AM   #144 (permalink)
All Star Starter

Thanked 112x in 79 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honorable_Pawn View Post
I just bought Photoshop 6 ($100+ Whew!!) and now I am teaching myself to use it.
Had you tried Paint.net? It is similar - and is a free download!
Old 07-12-2008, 11:58 AM   #145 (permalink)
Hall Of Famer

Thanked 3,249x in 1,248 posts
I just updated my A uniforms using defts latest template. Check them out. I will be periodically updating them. If there are any that you want updated sooner rather than later, let me know and I will try to accomodate you.

Cheers!
Old 07-14-2008, 06:18 PM   #146 (permalink)
Hall Of Famer

I just finished upgrading all of my "B" nickname uni templates. You can find them here"

silvam14/OOTP 2007 Jerseys/Templates By Nickname/B Templates - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Old 07-14-2008, 10:14 PM   #147 (permalink)
Hall Of Famer

Here is my updated "C" team uniforms

silvam14/OOTP 2007 Jerseys/Templates By Nickname/C Templates - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Old 07-14-2008, 11:45 PM   #148 (permalink)
Hall Of Famer

Thanked 2,238x in 1,014 posts
It's great how a new release brings out the desire to work more and more on this stuff.
Old 07-15-2008, 02:21 AM   #149 (permalink)
Major Leagues

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Those are totally outstanding. Thank you so much for sharing them with us. I thought I was going to have trouble with uniforms when I started my new fictional/historical league but between you and some others here, I am only going to have trouble trying to figure out which ones I use and which ones I don't. And that is not going to be an easy task as they are all so greatly done.
Thanks again. This noobie appreciates it very much.
Old 07-15-2008, 08:59 AM   #150 (permalink)
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cephasjames View Post
It's great how a new release brings out the desire to work more and more on this stuff.
Yeah, I think its time to come back from my hiatus! Its good to hear from you too, cephas!

Cheers!
Old 07-15-2008, 09:01 AM   #151 (permalink)
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatgrampa View Post
Those are totally outstanding. Thank you so much for sharing them with us. I thought I was going to have trouble with uniforms when I started my new fictional/historical league but between you and some others here, I am only going to have trouble trying to figure out which ones I use and which ones I don't. And that is not going to be an easy task as they are all so greatly done.
Thanks again. This noobie appreciates it very much.
Thanks gramps!

I realize you are a newbie here, but from the posts I've read of yours, I can tell you are poised to become a valuable member of this community. Welcome to the neighborhood!
Old 07-15-2008, 05:22 PM   #152 (permalink)
Hall Of Famer

Just updated my "d" "e" and "f" unis

silvam14/OOTP 2007 Jerseys/Templates By Nickname/D Templates - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
silvam14/OOTP 2007 Jerseys/Templates By Nickname/E Templates - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
silvam14/OOTP 2007 Jerseys/Templates By Nickname/F Templates - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Old 07-15-2008, 05:53 PM   #153 (permalink)
All Star Starter

Thanked 726x in 231 posts
Wow...you must have more time than I do. Undertaking all those updates must be a tedious job, but well worth it for everyone. Ironman Silvam beat Anorexia.
No Pepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 05:57 PM   #154 (permalink)
Minors (Triple A)

Thanked 7x in 6 posts
That is great work and effort on your part silvam, thanks to guys like you for keeping the game even better than ever
statman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 08:28 PM   #155 (permalink)
Hall Of Famer

Thanks for the kind words! IT is a lot of work, but I felt that my old versions looked, well, old without the shadows and such from Deft's awesome template.

The "g" templates are now done

silvam14/OOTP 2007 Jerseys/Templates By Nickname/G Templates - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Old 07-16-2008, 05:44 PM   #156 (permalink)
Major Leagues

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Outstanding job. I am using only your uniforms for my new league of 16 teams. You have some great uniforms, the kinds I was looking for. Just a matter of choosing sixteen cities and adding your uniforms to each one. And it was a tough decision making process because I like most of all of the ones that you have there at photobucket. I am saving them for another league or an expansion though.
Anyway, thank you so much for your kind comments earlier. As soon as I get better at understanding the game and the way mods and all are done, I do hope to contribute in some small way to this community. So far, I have found it to be a very civil place to be and so, that is why I will stay. And I know Medford fairly well. Nice town. I have lived in Fitchburg and Ayer, as well as Boxford, and even in Charlestown. I love Boston. If I could afford to live there on a disability check, I would be there now...but alas, never going to happen.
Again, nice job with all of your uniforms. Keep pumping them out!
Old 07-16-2008, 05:55 PM   #157 (permalink)
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatgrampa View Post
Outstanding job. I am using only your uniforms for my new league of 16 teams. You have some great uniforms, the kinds I was looking for. Just a matter of choosing sixteen cities and adding your uniforms to each one. And it was a tough decision making process because I like most of all of the ones that you have there at photobucket. I am saving them for another league or an expansion though.
Anyway, thank you so much for your kind comments earlier. As soon as I get better at understanding the game and the way mods and all are done, I do hope to contribute in some small way to this community. So far, I have found it to be a very civil place to be and so, that is why I will stay. And I know Medford fairly well. Nice town. I have lived in Fitchburg and Ayer, as well as Boxford, and even in Charlestown. I love Boston. If I could afford to live there on a disability check, I would be there now...but alas, never going to happen.
Again, nice job with all of your uniforms. Keep pumping them out!
Thanks again! I am originally from Somerville,which is right next door. My wife's family is from Charlestown.

I have a few more updated. I will post them momentarily.

Cheers!
Old 07-16-2008, 06:03 PM   #158 (permalink)
Major Leagues

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Yeah, I know where Somerville is. And if your wife's family has been in Charlestown for a real long time I wouldn't doubt that her and I are related way back, because one of my ancestors was one of the founders of Charlestown, and a few other places near there.
Anyway, I look forward to you uniforms and will keep adding them to my collection. I have four harddrives so space is no problem. Keep it going!!!
Old 07-16-2008, 06:06 PM   #159 (permalink)
Hall Of Famer

Here are the "h" templates re-done

silvam14/OOTP 2007 Jerseys/Templates By Nickname/H Templates - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and the "i" templates

silvam14/OOTP 2007 Jerseys/Templates By Nickname/I Templates - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and the "j" templates
silvam14/OOTP 2007 Jerseys/Templates By Nickname/J Templates - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the "k"
silvam14/OOTP 2007 Jerseys/Templates By Nickname/K Templates - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and the "L" templates
silvam14/OOTP 2007 Jerseys/Templates By Nickname/L Templates - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Phew! Just over a third of the way there!
Old 07-17-2008, 02:54 AM   #160 (permalink)
Major Leagues

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Wow, you are getting very proficient at this. It is almost like an assembly line now. I can't keep up with them and I want to. I want them all. Hey, you never know when you will need them. Besides, they sometimes give me ideas for the sim that I wouldn't otherwise have had.
I think it would be nice to have all those zipped up and made available to us that way. Not that I have a problem getting them from your photobucket place but would be easier to just download a single zip or rar file and be done with it. Just an idea, anyway. But hey, the work keeps getting better and better. You must have a really imaginative brain to come up with all of those designs. Speaking of which, I particularly like the colored uniforms. Those are the ones I use mostly. Too bad the game doesn't allow us to have an away and home uniform. I would like that ability. The aesthetics of the game are what I like the best. That probably sounds strange but that is what I like and why I like to play out my games rather than just sim them.
Anyway, thanks again. I, for one, appreciate your work a great deal.