Home | Webstore
Latest News: - OOTP 15: Update #6 Released! - OOTP 15 Released! - FHM 2014: Version 1.6.19 Available! - iOOTP Baseball 2014 for iOS Available NOW! - Beyond the Sideline Football Announced! - Title Bout Championship Boxing 2.5 released!

OOTP 15 Offseason Special: 50% Off!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 15 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2013, 11:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
Minors (Double A)

Thanked 18x in 13 posts
Logo not loading

I have a few logo's that I'd like to associate with teams in my league. However, when I try to upload some of them (not all!) into OOTP14, it doesn't "take". That is, nothing happens and the game simply reverts back to the original logo that it created for a particular team.

I've attached a few of the logo's that are giving me a hard time; does anyone have any idea why the game might reject these? They're all in PNG format. Thanks!
Attached Images

Murcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 11:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
All Star Starter

Thanked 596x in 343 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murcer View Post
I have a few logo's that I'd like to associate with teams in my league. However, when I try to upload some of them (not all!) into OOTP14, it doesn't "take". That is, nothing happens and the game simply reverts back to the original logo that it created for a particular team.

I've attached a few of the logo's that are giving me a hard time; does anyone have any idea why the game might reject these? They're all in PNG format. Thanks!
One problem I found was they are the wrong size. They need to be 150x150 pixels. Try these and see if you have any problems with them.
Attached Images

Last edited by Bowtie; 06-23-2013 at 12:00 PM.
Bowtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 10:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Minors (Double A)

Thanked 18x in 13 posts
Ahh, got it, thanks.
Murcer is offline   Reply With Quote