Home | Webstore
Latest News: FHM 5 Available - Update OOTP 19.8 is online - OOTP 19 Available! - MLB Manager 2018 Available Now

Perfect Team is LIVE!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 14 > OOTP 14 - Online Leagues

OOTP 14 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 14 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 08-06-2013, 09:46 PM   #121
Brennan15
Bat Boy

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Im interested in joining an MLB or fictional league.

Email: Brennanpet@yahoo.com
Brennan15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 09:52 AM   #122
tward13
All Star Starter

Thanked 326x in 182 posts
Looks like the league I joioned just a few weeks ago has gone belly up. Haven't heard from the Commish in a week.

So, looking one more time for a new league.

I'd love to get in a new 2013 league with the Mets. Trying to deal with their issues and build them up.

I might join an historical league depending on era. Not really interested in fictional or anything out in the future.

Long time OOTP league participant. Time Warp and PBRL are two of the long time leagues I've been in. Unfortunately the current roster leagues don't last very long.

Preference is coaches/scouts off

Can contact me here or at metfan13@hotmail.com

Last edited by tward13; 08-07-2013 at 09:54 AM.
tward13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 02:59 PM   #123
Grahoben
Minors (Triple A)

Thanked 6x in 6 posts
I am interested in joining a league.

I would prefer modern MLB, but it doesn't have to be. Also, I don't really care about coaches or scouts

Send me a PM or email me at mattgrahoben@gmail.com
Grahoben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 07:24 PM   #124
will_d19
Bat Boy

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Looking for a league to join, no specifics required, just want an active league that won't fold after a week.

Let me know either through PM or e-mail - wdickinson19@gmail.com
will_d19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 12:07 AM   #125
GM in Training
Minors (Single A)

Thanked 8x in 7 posts
im interested in joining a league. i prefer a newbie league as this will be the first one ive ever played in.
GM in Training is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 06:13 PM   #126
gklein16
Bat Boy

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
I've been playing since OOTP8, i'm fine with either a modern or historical league
gklein2016@gmail.com
gklein16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 12:14 AM   #127
THam102
Bat Boy

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Looking to join an active modern MLB league. Played in a fun online league probably 10ish years ago, and have been solo'ing on 14, and would like to get back in an online league.

E-mail tyler.hamacher@gmail.com

Thanks
THam102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 09:11 PM   #128
BigRed31
Bat Boy

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Looking for my first online league

I would like to get into a league, but I'm really easy on what type it is. It would be my first so hopefully someone doesn't mind having me cut my teeth. A slower sim rate would be preferred as I work shift work and spend a few nights a week at the girlfriend's house. I would be in it for the long haul though, have no fear. Contact me at millerk31 @gmail.com (close the space of course). Thanks in advance!
BigRed31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 01:15 PM   #129
bparr
Bat Boy

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
I'm new to ootp...looking to join a league.
bparr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 06:51 PM   #130
bullpen45
Bat Boy

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
I've been playing OOTP for 3 years now.
I would be interested in joining a league.
Email me at : fpaquin45@hotmail.com

Thanks !
bullpen45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 04:40 PM   #131
Fmode11
Bat Boy

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Exp'd Player Looking for Online League

I currently play in a 3 x week sim league hosted on another site. I would like to get involved in a quicker moving league, prefer 24 hr sims, but would be interested in slower, stable leagues.

Thanks,
Chris
Fmode11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 09:00 PM   #132
tankards
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanked 1x in 1 post
Hi, im new to OOTP 14 but i have played 12 and as well 6. Im looking for a new league that is active, good humour. I have AIM if needed.

Favorite team is the Blue Jays. Since im from Canada
email at: michael_w_robinson27@yahoo.ca

Please give me a shout out

Mike
tankards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 01:37 AM   #133
allane
Bat Boy

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Hey Everyone,

I'm looking for a league to join. I was in OOTP leagues about 10 years ago, and was never required to own the game. We'd just send roster changes to the commissioner before the scheduled sim. Is that still the case nowadays?

If that's not feasible anymore, I'd be happy to buy the game. Anyway, I played for years, but ended up running out of time during my first years out of college. Now I'm teaching English in China for about 25 hours per week, so I have tons of free time on my hands. I figure this would be a great way to spend my time.

I'd like to join a league with modern, realistic rosters, but I'm open to anything. During my managing years, I was always active with the roster and writing, and always polite and reasonable.

PS, I went by the handle "vintagelaner" back then. You can contact me by email at vintagelaner@gmail.com or PM.

I posted this in the ootp13 section the other day... but I'd prefer to buy OOTP14 if I find a good league. Thanks...
allane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 02:04 AM   #134
mrking81012
Minors (Single A)

Thanked 5x in 4 posts
Allane: just so you know the majority of leagues require the game to be owned. Probably 97%. That being said if you're lucky you can find one where you tell the commish to do things. One was just posted here not too long ago. So it still happens jus not frequently.
mrking81012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 11:12 PM   #135
allane
Bat Boy

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Hey, mrking, thanks for the feedback!

I'm mostly fishing around for a good league to join. After I find a good, active league I'll be sure to buy OOTP13 or 14, depending on which version the league uses. I owned a copy of OOTP awhile back, plus I participated in leagues for years, so I'm familiar with how it works.
allane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 02:40 AM   #136
kingkoz
Bat Boy

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Looking for a league

I post now and again that I am looking for a league. I am slightly picking for the most part. But will to give in to some things. I been doing sim leagues since 1997.
Most recent title was a few weeks ago lol.

I want a fictional league. I prefer a league with 20 to 24 teams but i can handle bigger.

I prefer DH or at least the option to have a DH. Im a Yankees fan an a American League guy.

I want 10 scale. I Want to trade draft choices.

Course for the right league i can adjust. Im always looking for another league so Ill look for the right fit.

My biggest want is really really good gms that think they are the best so i can slap the spit outta their chops when i kick their ass.

kingkoz2000@yahoo.com is my email
kingkoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:34 AM   #137
MrPitch.Slider
Bat Boy

Thanked 2x in 1 post
I am looking for a new league. One that somebody just made up. No trades been made, no FAs signed, no waivers made. I prefer it to be a league that is based off the 2013 rosters. But I am open to anything. I also prefer that every trsm has tge equal amount of cap. But I am open to that as well. If the league is fictional, I hope I can pick the name of thd city and the nickname. Colors and field, I don't care. Just hit me up on here or on aim (MrPitch.Slider) and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I've also played ootp since ootp6. I am in a league now. Just before the All-Satar break and I made 44 trades. I'm an active GM and live to trade. Thanks.

You can also e-mail me at MrPitch.Slider@aim.com as well.

Last edited by MrPitch.Slider; 09-04-2013 at 11:39 AM.
MrPitch.Slider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 02:10 PM   #138
captaincoop17
All Star Reserve

Thanked 154x in 110 posts
Possible New Online League

Here is the link to the thread I started on this league. So far 2 teams are gone, the Dillon Riders and Austin Capitals. I have run some long simulations with this setup and realize a lot of it was pretty useless. So, I trimmed it all down to the following. If I am going to start this league I need every single vacancy filled. PM me and we can go from there.

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...al-league.html
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
captaincoop17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:45 PM   #139
bill-rob
Bat Boy

Thanked 2x in 2 posts
looking for online league

Hey everyone.

My name is Billy and I was an active member of both JLB and BCB. I am looking for a new league to test my prowess hopefully modern day MLB league with a minimum of 3 sims per week.

I look forward to your replys

Thanks

Billy
bill-rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 09:40 PM   #140
LanceT
Bat Boy

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Hello,

I am interested in joining an MLB or fictional league. More important to me is an active league that has the possibility for some longevity. I am open to any settings as long as the members are dedicated.

Please PM me if you might have a spot.

Thanks!
Lance
LanceT is offline   Reply With Quote