Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 18.8.76 Update Available - OOTP 18 Available - FHM 4 Available - MLB Manager 2017 Available Now

Franchise Hockey Manager 4 Available!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 18 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Rosters, Photos, and Quick-Starts

Old 11-28-2017, 01:11 AM   #1
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Thanked 2,723x in 2,187 posts
The Game Presents: Sox League

Dont know how long it will take me to finish this.
10 team Sox league with players that only played for the White Sox from their 1st season they debuted with the Sox. Owners will be current and former Sox owners. MGRs will be former Sox MGRS. i will try to get more coaches for PC, BC, SD and trainers.
I'm importing in alphabetical order. Rookie drafts will be 3 rds.
Here are a few previews.
Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 11-30-2017, 10:35 PM   #2
The Game
Hall Of Famer

I'll finish this tonight but this league is pissing me off. i had all 300 players imported. most coaches and 7 of the 10 ballparks imported. Then i had a power outage and lost all my progress. Since then teh league has crasheed 4 times times to load FG's for Comiskey & Reinsdorf and i lost my progress again.
I have most parks done. i have all 300 players and all owners names changed. i give up trying to redo owner Fg's. I still need to redo all coaches.
here are some updated SS's.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 
Old 12-02-2017, 12:55 AM   #3
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Finally done. Enjoy.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/2gsct...x%20League.zip

League file + all uniforms and text files I used. Extract sox league.quick and place in quickstart folder. Make sure the 1st folder is not a double sox league.quick folder.After opening the sox league folder you should see all the .dat files.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Old 12-11-2017, 09:31 PM   #4
mgom27
Hall Of Famer

Thanked 244x in 184 posts
Maybe one that's has Rosters already filled and maybe be best of Teams from each decade.
Old Yesterday, 12:39 PM   #5
The Game
Hall Of Famer

[post deleted

Last edited by The Game; Yesterday at 09:04 PM.
The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:51 PM   #6
mgom27
Hall Of Famer

I wasn't asking for it to be done I was just wondering it was in the plans in the future or just to have the guys already on Teams.
Old Yesterday, 09:04 PM   #7
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgom27 View Post
I wasn't asking for it to be done I was just wondering it was in the plans in the future or just to have the guys already on Teams.
Sorry. Not with this league. I am working on my version of Captain walrus All Time League. The 40 best players for each team, although i am unsure what to do with the last 4 expansion teams. i will also have a 1 pre 1900 team and 1 Negro League team.
Old Today, 05:51 PM   #8
mgom27
Hall Of Famer

Thanks.