Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 18.6 Update Available - OOTP 18 Available - FHM 3 Available - MLB Manager 2017 Available Now

Out of the Park Baseball 18 - Available Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 18 > OOTP 18 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 07-15-2017, 10:21 PM   #1
cincyreds
Minors (Double A)

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Disabled list bug

I am seeing this bug in my league.

Removing a player from the disabled list and onto the 40 man roster. It shows the player on the 40 man roster and also still on the disabled list.

Therefore, I keep getting reminders that the player is ready to come off the disabled list.

Anyone else seeing this?
cincyreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 09:00 AM   #2
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Thanked 5,988x in 3,057 posts
Can you upload your league so we can take a look at it? You can ftp it to us, or else just put it on Dropbox or Google drive and post or PM me the link.

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 18!

Buy Franchise Hockey Manager 3!

Found a bug? Have a technical issue? Please post here and/or file a support ticket here.

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here.
Lukas Berger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 10:46 AM   #3
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Thanked 5,988x in 3,057 posts
Actually, are you on the latest patch?

Thinking this over I feel like we had another report of this that we'd fixed in a patch.

I can't find the conversations on it though, so I can't verify that for sure.

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 18!

Buy Franchise Hockey Manager 3!

Found a bug? Have a technical issue? Please post here and/or file a support ticket here.

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here.
Lukas Berger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 04:14 PM   #4
Matt Arnold
OOTP Developer

Thanked 5,928x in 2,290 posts
Keep in mind there's a difference between the 40-man and the active roster. Just moving a guy from the DL to the 40-man won't actually do anything - he needs to be added to the active roster to actually be removed from the DL.
Matt Arnold is offline   Reply With Quote