Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 18.8.76 Update Available - OOTP 18 Available - FHM 4 Available - MLB Manager 2017 Available Now

Franchise Hockey Manager 4 Available

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 > FHM 4 - Suggestions

FHM 4 - Suggestions Do you have suggestions / ideas for future FHM version? Please tell us about it here.

Old 07-13-2017, 07:36 PM   #1
slugger922cubs
Minors (Triple A)

Thanked 112x in 77 posts
Suggestions

i picked up FHM3 during the summer sale and have been playing a lot. Its been great. Some things i think are noticeably missing that really need to be included that i don't believe should be difficult.

1. Express Corsi and Fenwick as percentage. This is how hockey fans are used to viewing these numbers.
2. Save Shots for per 60 and Shots against per 60 histories. Id prefer full Cosi stats saved but seeing as the game is young and memory issues seem to be a concern 2 extra lines is a much smaller issue. From those we can extrapolate corsi numbers.
3. Zone starts stats are highly useful to judge a players role
4. Custom schedules
5. Option for a dynamic salary cap that adjusts as revenues go up
6. Ask Assistant to set roles after i've filled out lines.
7. Ask Assistant for tactics.
8. Relax roster requirements during the preseason. Its a pain to try to squeeze down to 23 guys at times when I want to give guys looks for a couple games.
9. Suggested use/role at current level for players. This is similar to OOTP suggested a role for pitchers. Gives me a better idea of where the AI thinks the player should be in the lineup or if hes even at the right level.
10. Estimated effectiveness of each tactic based on your players and who is in the league maybe this is just on a 1-5 or A-F scale to maintain fog
11. A report showing teams positional strengths. Without a shop player feature, this would give a much quicker view to find potential trade partners
slugger922cubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 10:25 AM   #2
jeffw3000
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanked 17x in 12 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by slugger922cubs View Post
i picked up FHM3 during the summer sale and have been playing a lot. Its been great. Some things i think are noticeably missing that really need to be included that i don't believe should be difficult.

8. Relax roster requirements during the preseason. Its a pain to try to squeeze down to 23 guys at times when I want to give guys looks for a couple games.
I think #8 is a must for this game. I agree that it is a real hassle in the preseason moving around players, just so you can take a look at some different players in preseason games.

I really love the game, but this may be a deal breaker for me. I may not buy the game again until this is added. I think the preseason needs improvement in general, but it would be a major step forward to just to allow larger rosters during the preseason.
jeffw3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
AlpineSK (08-03-2017)
Old 10-29-2017, 07:12 PM   #3
Foppa21
Bat Boy

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Suggestions can be find all over. It would not be bad either if the GM gets a message before main training camp (development camp would be interesting too ;-) in which shape the players come from the individual summer training - some are training champions, others are rather lazy, younger players could manage a heavier workload, older players rather do a fewer amount but work more targeted - and what needs to be worked on in training camp. Who needs to do some extra training sessions?

Last edited by Foppa21; 10-29-2017 at 07:14 PM.
Foppa21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 07:51 PM   #4
Savoie45
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanked 11x in 6 posts
I'd like to see the ability to select a more specific type of training your players go through. In other words if the PP is struggling, your PP units practice.
Savoie45 is offline   Reply With Quote