Home | Webstore
Latest News: FHM 5 Available - OOTP 19 Available! - MLB Manager 2018 Available Now

Perfect Team is LIVE!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2018, 04:27 AM   #341
Bears5122
All Star Reserve

Thanked 31x in 25 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
Primary logos are supposed to be 300x300 pixels, and secondaries 150x150. I grabbed your Denver Grizzlies set as uploaded, for your information. If you update certain sets, please do so in future posts, or add more images to the already-posted posts, if possible, so that we can have both the original sets and the updated ones, if we don't already have the originals and want them. Thank you. Keep up the great work, low. CD out.
Is this for OOTP 19 or an older version? I've been using 300x300 logos and they come up fine, even on the game recap. I believe older versions had issues with it.
Old 10-19-2018, 04:52 AM   #342
Bears5122
All Star Reserve

Thanked 31x in 25 posts
Just want to add that these are amazing. Such a great mix of serious jerseys with some fun nicknames. Jerseys look as professional as you'd see on a real team. Thank you for doing this and look forward to any new ones you come up with.
Thank you for this post:
low (10-19-2018)
Old 10-19-2018, 10:35 AM   #343
Clovidequano Dovatha
Major Leagues

Thanked 50x in 47 posts
I have not yet been able to grab OOTP 19, but I do have OOTP 18. Hope this information helps here. CD out.
Old 10-19-2018, 10:49 AM   #344
Clovidequano Dovatha
Major Leagues

Thanked 50x in 47 posts
Brooklyn set except for the second logo downloaded, just so you know, low. Thank you for making the set, will grab the second logo after it is smaller, so that it can actually have transparency without me having to resize it to a smaller size, which might cause it to lose transparency in the process of shrinking it down to the smaller size. CD out.
Old 10-19-2018, 06:33 PM   #345
low
All Star Starter

Thanked 5,052x in 1,310 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmb8 View Post
Would you be okay with posting the wordmark logos as well? Just in case anyone wanted to make their own for personal use?

I don't save the text as wordmarks. I can. We'll see. No promises.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bears5122 View Post
Is this for OOTP 19 or an older version? I've been using 300x300 logos and they come up fine, even on the game recap. I believe older versions had issues with it.

You're right. OOTP19 works just fine with 300x300 logos.
itsmb8 (10-20-2018)
Old 10-19-2018, 07:33 PM   #346
Bears5122
All Star Reserve

Thanked 31x in 25 posts
Absolutely love the Hounds. Can't remember a color scheme like that and it looks great. Also taking some fun names like the Voodoo and Rotters and turning them into uniforms that look professional is a talent.

Quick question, do you have logos without the city name in them for any of these? I kind of let my leagues go where the game goes so I usually stay away from city specific ones (most of yours has a logo that doesn't contain a city name in it). I love all these and if you have the logos handy it'd be appreciated. No big deal though.

Dragons
Mustangs
Loggers
Scorpions (and one hat)
Oysters
Thank you for this post:
low (10-19-2018)
Old 10-19-2018, 11:29 PM   #347
low
All Star Starter

Thanked 5,052x in 1,310 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bears5122 View Post
Absolutely love the Hounds. Can't remember a color scheme like that and it looks great. Also taking some fun names like the Voodoo and Rotters and turning them into uniforms that look professional is a talent.

Quick question, do you have logos without the city name in them for any of these? I kind of let my leagues go where the game goes so I usually stay away from city specific ones (most of yours has a logo that doesn't contain a city name in it). I love all these and if you have the logos handy it'd be appreciated. No big deal though.

Dragons
Mustangs
Loggers
Scorpions (and one hat)
Oysters

I'm in the process of redoing them.
Bears5122 (10-23-2018)
Old 10-23-2018, 04:21 PM   #348
Bears5122
All Star Reserve

Thanked 31x in 25 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by low View Post
I'm in the process of redoing them.
Awesome! Look forward to seeing your creations.
Thank you for this post:
elclarkey (10-29-2018)
Closed Thread