Home | Webstore
Latest News: FHM 5 Available - Update OOTP 19.8 is online - OOTP 19 Available! - MLB Manager 2018 Available Now

FHM 5 Available Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Developments > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss Out of the Park Developments' games, web site, downloads, research and anything else related to OOTP Developments.

Old 10-28-2017, 06:23 PM   #1
thebananabandit
Minors (Double A)

Thanked 194x in 95 posts
Accidentally deleted fictional owner

Hi everyone.
I accidentally deleted a fictional owner in one of my saves. Is there a way to add an owner? I have simmed a couple of days and no owner has been added to that team. Thanks in advance.
thebananabandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 02:18 AM   #2
Rosie2715
Bat Boy

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
I suggest you to take a backup so that you will easily get your deleted data back. I recently have downloaded an app by using which i can have my all saves at one place without having a fear of losing them. I downloaded that app on suggestion of my friend and now taking a big advantage of it. The app is not free its premium but once you have it you will surely satisfied. I had taken an advantage of this seasonal sale month and download it on huge discount by using black friday coupons. You can also avail it. I am not allow to reveal its name here but you can easily find it on App store by key words of MISC DATA FINDER.
Rosie2715 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 10:49 AM   #3
mitchkenn
All Star Starter

Thanked 971x in 627 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie2715 View Post
I suggest you to take a backup so that you will easily get your deleted data back. I recently have downloaded an app by using which i can have my all saves at one place without having a fear of losing them. I downloaded that app on suggestion of my friend and now taking a big advantage of it. The app is not free its premium but once you have it you will surely satisfied. I had taken an advantage of this seasonal sale month and download it on huge discount by using black friday coupons. You can also avail it. I am not allow to reveal its name here but you can easily find it on App store by key words of MISC DATA FINDER.
you can use free software - 7-zip for example to make back-ups. The game also has a back-up feature that's free and very good.

to the OP. are you playing a regular game or in challenge mode? If a regular game, can't you go to Team settings, and type in a new owner under owner profile? i'm more asking than suggesting, since i've only changed owners that were already present and i wanted to "retire".
Hope this helps.
"I saw a young man leaning on his wooden crutch - He called out to me, 'Don't ask for so much' And a young woman leaning in her darkened door She cried out to me, 'Why not ask for more?' " - Leonard Cohen
Before Mays, before DiMaggio, there was Oscar Charleston.
"All the lies about Babe Ruth are true." - Waite Hoyt

Avatar is the late great Townes Van Zandt. rip.
mitchkenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 08:26 PM   #4
robwondah
Minors (Triple A)

Thanked 45x in 34 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebananabandit View Post
Hi everyone.
I accidentally deleted a fictional owner in one of my saves. Is there a way to add an owner? I have simmed a couple of days and no owner has been added to that team. Thanks in advance.
I’ve had this happen to me on once too. After I saved the game I noticed that it generated a new owner. Has anything been resolved on your end with this?
robwondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 06:23 AM   #5
kiarawillson92
Bat Boy

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebananabandit View Post
Hi everyone.
LOL! Why the heck you delete em? If you had to try anything of such type then you should try with at least someone whom you could make owner/admin again. I am looking into it, if I get anything I'll surely get back to you on this thread or PM.