Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 18.8.76 Update Available - OOTP 18 Available - FHM 4 Available - MLB Manager 2017 Available Now

Franchise Hockey Manager 4 Available

  

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Football Game Project > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss the upcoming football game project of OOTP Developments here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2017, 06:22 PM   #1
james17
All Star Starter
 
james17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,074
Thanks: 512
Thanked 117x in 60 posts
One Day Maybe

I check this website several times a week hoping for something positive to come out from OOTP regarding this football game.

Someday I hope to come here and see something like this:

"Good news! The development of the football game is proceeding nicely and we are shooting for a finished product by [fill in the date].

Thanks for hanging in there with us all of these past months. Now there is light at the end of the tunnel"
james17 is offline   Reply With Quote
7 thanks for this post:
benis (11-11-2017), Danbo80 (11-08-2017), Francis Cole (11-12-2017), Krillo (11-08-2017), Mickeyb37 (11-07-2017), ootp3to6 (11-07-2017), Zeppelin462 (11-09-2017)
Old 11-12-2017, 12:05 AM   #2
mickey7
Minors (Double A)
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 116
Thanks: 0
Thanked 11x in 8 posts
I'm on your side but let's face it, this game has been in development for years and we have had (realistically) very few updates. As much as I love OOTP a smart man would not bet on this game ever appearing for sale. I know it's a new developer now, but have you heard one word from him ? Neither has anyone else !
mickey7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 08:21 PM   #3
james17
All Star Starter
 
james17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,074
Thanks: 512
Thanked 117x in 60 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey7 View Post
I'm on your side but let's face it, this game has been in development for years and we have had (realistically) very few updates. As much as I love OOTP a smart man would not bet on this game ever appearing for sale. I know it's a new developer now, but have you heard one word from him ? Neither has anyone else !
I agree it's very frustrating not hearing anything and you're assuming the new developer is now on-board. Still they didn't promise any updates until the first of the year so I'll continue to cut them some slack until then.
james17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
Francis Cole (11-13-2017)
Old 11-13-2017, 04:17 PM   #4
Diamok
Minors (Rookie Ball)
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 23
Thanks: 1
Thanked 4x in 3 posts
Sounds to me you all need more to do.

Go rake some leaves, for a few months or so. Paint the shed, the house, the neighbors house and shed and maybe put a new mailbox in, or 8. :-)

You gotta do something to take your mind off of this, cause it's going to be awhile before there is any significant information or news.

Take care,
Diamok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 07:42 PM   #5
Zeppelin462
Minors (Single A)
 
Zeppelin462's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 66
Thanks: 50
Thanked 1x in 1 post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamok View Post
Sounds to me you all need more to do.

Go rake some leaves, for a few months or so. Paint the shed, the house, the neighbors house and shed and maybe put a new mailbox in, or 8. :-)

You gotta do something to take your mind off of this, cause it's going to be awhile before there is any significant information or news.

Take care,
This actually gave me the excuse I needed to get back into OOTP. I hadn't played in roughly six years, but I fired up the old, barely running computer, transferred the save game to my slightly newer computer, and got my universe running again. It was a reminder that OOTP is incredibly fun, even for someone who no longer watches baseball, as well as that I can't trust any other football sim (FOF, DDSPF, etc.) to immerse me the way Out of the Park Developments does.

Am I a fanboy? Absolutely. Have they given me reason to believe they'll come through with a top shelf product? Hell freaking yes.

In the meantime, I'll watch my OOTP dynasty crumble.
Zeppelin462 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 07:55 PM   #6
Sharkn20
Minors (Rookie Ball)
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 47
Thanks: 2
Thanked 14x in 13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeppelin462 View Post
This actually gave me the excuse I needed to get back into OOTP. I hadn't played in roughly six years, but I fired up the old, barely running computer, transferred the save game to my slightly newer computer, and got my universe running again. It was a reminder that OOTP is incredibly fun, even for someone who no longer watches baseball, as well as that I can't trust any other football sim (FOF, DDSPF, etc.) to immerse me the way Out of the Park Developments does.

Am I a fanboy? Absolutely. Have they given me reason to believe they'll come through with a top shelf product? Hell freaking yes.

In the meantime, I'll watch my OOTP dynasty crumble.
Have you tried playing FOF online? I am the Commisioner of a long standing league, we are running it during at least 50 years in game

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Sharkn20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
Zeppelin462 (11-16-2017)
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:47 AM.

 

Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. Minor League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with the permission of Minor League Baseball. All rights reserved.

The Major League Baseball Players Association (www.MLBPLAYERS.com ) is the collective bargaining representative for all professional baseball players of the thirty Major League Baseball teams and serves as the exclusive group licensing agent for commercial and licensing activities involving active Major League baseball players. On behalf of its members, it operates the Players Choice licensing program and the Players Choice Awards, which benefit the needy through the Major League Baseball Players Trust, a charitable foundation established and run entirely by Major League baseball players. Follow: @MLB_Players; @MLBPAClubhouse; @MLBPlayersTrust

Out of the Park Baseball is a registered trademark of Out of the Park Developments GmbH & Co. KG

Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.

Apple, iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.

COPYRIGHT © 2017 OUT OF THE PARK DEVELOPMENTS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2015 Out of the Park Developments