Home | Webstore
Latest News: Update OOTP 19.5 is online - OOTP 19 Available! - MLB Manager 2018 Available Now - FHM 4 Available

OOTP Baseball 19 is Available Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Schedules

OOTP Mods - Schedules Create your very own game schedules, or share historical schedules

Old 01-18-2018, 08:36 PM   #1
Kirby Paquette
Minors (Double A)

Thanked 143x in 113 posts
New Schedules: 140 Games for 36 Teams, 2018 Southern League & Texas League Style

(For Teams 1-18).

Southern League has 2 divisions of 5 teams. They play mostly 5-games series. I added 8 more teams and made it into 3 divisions of 6 teams. Each team plays 24 5-games series, 2 6-games series and 2 4-games series. The challenge here, was that one team can not really play against all teams without sacrificing intra division rivalry. So every teams play 19, 20 or 21 games against all the teams in the division (100 games). Every teams play a 5-games series against 8 of the 12 remaining teams (40 games). The schedules respect the spread out of the Southern League except that I had to schedule the All-Star game one week later so it coincide with the other Sub-League All-Star Game.

(For teams 19-36).

Texas league has 2 divisions of 4 teams. I added 10 more teams and made it into 3 divisions of 6 teams. Each team plays 20 4-games series and 20 3-games series. Every teams play 14 or 16 games against all the teams in the division (76 games). Every teams play 6 games against 10 of the 12 remaining teams and 4 games against the 2 remaining teams (64 games). The schedules respect the spread out of the Texas League.

To maximize the matchups, I have made 10 Schedules, 10 mirror-images of the first 10 Schedules. I randomized the 20 Schedules.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 140 games 36 Teams Southern & Texas League Style.zip (233.1 KB, 18 views)
Kirby Paquette is offline   Reply With Quote