Home | Webstore
Latest News: FHM 5 Available - OOTP 19 Available! - MLB Manager 2018 Available Now

OOTP Baseball Survey - Help us and win a copy of OOTP 20!

  

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - 3D Models

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2018, 03:32 PM   #1
adion
All Star Starter
 
adion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,050
Thanks: 57
Thanked 665x in 334 posts
Historical, Fictional & Misc. Parks update

With the help of Silvam, the creator of these parks, I have updated them with night time backgrounds. I have named them all with V1_4 so you should be able to install them and they will overwrite any with this version number. Otherwise, you will have to re-connect the team(s) to this manually.

Here are examples of historic (Sportsman) and a fictional (3).

Most are made with my backgrounds but in a few of the more modern historicals I used some OOTP 18 Sky Boxes. I was never happy with the historic background for Wrigley as I could not find good photos. So I used the OOTP skyboxes and removed some of the sky scrapers for each older Wrigley.

If you have any problems or find errors, omission or whatever, just let me know.

I would like to thank Silvam because without all his hard work making these parks,none of this would be possible.

I have also uploaded the sky backgrounds I use. The 7th inning stretch music I use which include Harry Caray and advertising signs I use for OOTP18. The installation instructions for each is contained in a txt file with each download. All of these should work with OOTP19 with the
possible exception of the advertising which I may have to fiddle with. I will look at that, if it doesn't look right, after 19 is released.

Here are the links;
Historical: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/akd2ejkdtk4dx/Historic
Fictional: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/x10fhc8413v8y/Fictional
Misc./requests: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/hlppfgks3lqdi/Other
Stretch: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/2obof4jzg1a52/Music
Skies: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/frea...zb/Backgrounds
Signage: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/fej3h274idijr/Signage
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 
adion is offline   Reply With Quote
10 thanks for this post:
Andreas Raht (02-05-2018), Beatles Eternally (01-03-2019), crawdad5000 (04-08-2018), JaBurns (02-03-2018), Jerry Helper (02-03-2018), Markus Heinsohn (02-05-2018), pstrickert (02-03-2018), silvam14 (02-04-2018), Simmo13 (02-03-2018), txranger (02-03-2018)
Old 02-03-2018, 10:25 PM   #2
Jerry Helper
Minors (Triple A)
 
Jerry Helper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Dallas
Posts: 285
Thanks: 267
Thanked 204x in 110 posts
You guys rock!!
Jerry Helper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 09:23 AM   #3
silvam14
Hall Of Famer
 
silvam14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dedham, MA
Posts: 7,054
Thanks: 1,268
Thanked 5,707x in 2,072 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by adion View Post
With the help of Silvam, the creator of these parks, I have updated them with night time backgrounds. I have named them all with V1_4 so you should be able to install them and they will overwrite any with this version number. Otherwise, you will have to re-connect the team(s) to this manually.

Here are examples of historic (Sportsman) and a fictional (3).

Most are made with my backgrounds but in a few of the more modern historicals I used some OOTP 18 Sky Boxes. I was never happy with the historic background for Wrigley as I could not find good photos. So I used the OOTP skyboxes and removed some of the sky scrapers for each older Wrigley.

If you have any problems or find errors, omission or whatever, just let me know.

I would like to thank Silvam because without all his hard work making these parks,none of this would be possible.

I have also uploaded the sky backgrounds I use. The 7th inning stretch music I use which include Harry Caray and advertising signs I use for OOTP18. The installation instructions for each is contained in a txt file with each download. All of these should work with OOTP19 with the
possible exception of the advertising which I may have to fiddle with. I will look at that, if it doesn't look right, after 19 is released.

Here are the links;
Historical: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/akd2ejkdtk4dx/Historic
Fictional: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/x10fhc8413v8y/Fictional
Misc./requests: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/hlppfgks3lqdi/Other
Stretch: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/2obof4jzg1a52/Music
Skies: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/frea...zb/Backgrounds
Signage: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/fej3h274idijr/Signage
That was awfully fast! great work
__________________
Senior "Nancy Boy" of the OOTP Boards
_______________________________________________
silvam14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 09:48 AM   #4
adion
All Star Starter
 
adion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,050
Thanks: 57
Thanked 665x in 334 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvam14 View Post
That was awfully fast! great work
Only about 200 parks! It keep me busy for a while but the more I did, the more short cuts I found. Hopefully there are not many errors.

Thanks.
adion is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
Markus Heinsohn (02-05-2018)
Old 02-04-2018, 10:31 AM   #5
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer
 
pstrickert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 11,886
Thanks: 2,603
Thanked 3,375x in 1,893 posts
Looks like a typo on one of the Kansas City file names.
pstrickert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 10:45 AM   #6
adion
All Star Starter
 
adion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,050
Thanks: 57
Thanked 665x in 334 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pstrickert View Post
Looks like a typo on one of the Kansas City file names.
I just looked at the list on the download site and you are correct, there is a Kanas. There was no 73 version in the original a1_4 version so there is nothing to overwrite. Anyone wanting to use this can just rename the file with the correct spelling.

There were very few parks that I had to change the name. Most are the same as the original v1_4 versions. So it should not be a problem. I am more concerned that I made some errors in the day to night conversions as that was a somewhat tedious process and I started getting blurry eyed and tired at times.

I appreciate you check the files though.

Thanks.
adion is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
pstrickert (02-04-2018)
Old 02-04-2018, 12:27 PM   #7
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer
 
pstrickert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 11,886
Thanks: 2,603
Thanked 3,375x in 1,893 posts
adion, here are the parks I did not find a match for in your list:

Baker Bowl 1895-1909
Briggs (3 versions)
Camden Yard 92-11
pstrickert is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
Jerry Helper (02-05-2018)
Old 02-04-2018, 01:07 PM   #8
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer
 
pstrickert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 11,886
Thanks: 2,603
Thanked 3,375x in 1,893 posts
I wonder if you replaced Briggs with Navin and I simply did not delete the Briggs files?
pstrickert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 01:09 PM   #9
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer
 
pstrickert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 11,886
Thanks: 2,603
Thanked 3,375x in 1,893 posts
One word about these ballparks, adion: FANTASTIC!
pstrickert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 01:09 PM   #10
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer
 
pstrickert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 11,886
Thanks: 2,603
Thanked 3,375x in 1,893 posts
And that goes for silvam, too. Such a treat to see these old parks with gorgeous backgrounds in game.
pstrickert is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
Markus Heinsohn (02-05-2018)
Old 02-04-2018, 01:19 PM   #11
adion
All Star Starter
 
adion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,050
Thanks: 57
Thanked 665x in 334 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pstrickert View Post
adion, here are the parks I did not find a match for in your list:

Baker Bowl 1895-1909
Briggs (3 versions)
Camden Yard 92-11
I don't have a Baker Bowl 1895-1909 and don't see one in Silvam's download page nor mine. So I don't know where it came from. If you have link to it, send to me and I will see if I can do it.

I will go back and look at Briggs. I haven't used them because I didn't think they were much good. I made them.

I see that Camden Yard in my models file. I am not sure why it didn't have a v1_4 on it. It is not on my, or Silvam's, original v1-4 download list. I seem to recall that I had a problem with. I will check this out also.
adion is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
pstrickert (02-04-2018)
Old 02-04-2018, 03:27 PM   #12
adion
All Star Starter
 
adion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,050
Thanks: 57
Thanked 665x in 334 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by adion View Post
I don't have a Baker Bowl 1895-1909 and don't see one in Silvam's download page nor mine. So I don't know where it came from. If you have link to it, send to me and I will see if I can do it.

I will go back and look at Briggs. I haven't used them because I didn't think they were much good. I made them.

I see that Camden Yard in my models file. I am not sure why it didn't have a v1_4 on it. It is not on my, or Silvam's, original v1-4 download list. I seem to recall that I had a problem with. I will check this out also.
I am adding Camden to my download list. I knew there was a reason I stopped messing with Briggs. It is my understand that Briggs and Navin are one and the same. Since Silvam made Navin parks I used his. I tried making a few variations of Briggs using a Tiger stadium I downloaded from someplace, probably 3D warehouse, I did a lot of deletions, additions and and changes to the stands. but I had I lot of problems with the scale of the park and it never looked right to me so I stopped. The Navins that Silvam did don't look like some of the pictures I found for Briggs for that era but I don't know which is correct so I used Navin for those periods.

If you are really interested in those 3 Briggs, maybe Silvam can fix them. I will send him the files if he wants to try.
adion is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
pstrickert (02-04-2018)
Old 02-04-2018, 03:32 PM   #13
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer
 
pstrickert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 11,886
Thanks: 2,603
Thanked 3,375x in 1,893 posts
No, I'm not interested in Briggs. But thanks for looking into it.

I'm uploading the Baker Bowl 1895-1909 folder. In a minute, it should be available here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o0sgpvij93...-1909.zip?dl=0
pstrickert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 04:35 PM   #14
adion
All Star Starter
 
adion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,050
Thanks: 57
Thanked 665x in 334 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pstrickert View Post
No, I'm not interested in Briggs. But thanks for looking into it.

I'm uploading the Baker Bowl 1895-1909 folder. In a minute, it should be available here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o0sgpvij93...-1909.zip?dl=0
That looks familiar. I remember those signs. I don't know what happened to it but I will do this one, probably tomorrow--maybe later tonight.

Thanks
adion is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
pstrickert (02-04-2018)
Old 02-05-2018, 04:28 AM   #15
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP
 
Markus Heinsohn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Germany
Posts: 22,411
Thanks: 5,210
Thanked 36,198x in 5,721 posts
Awesome! I have stickied this post Great job everyone!
Markus Heinsohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
adion (02-05-2018)
Old 03-03-2018, 03:47 PM   #16
Xogo
Minors (Triple A)
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 213
Thanks: 18
Thanked 46x in 24 posts
Will these work for 19 or need to be redone?
Xogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 05:09 PM   #17
adion
All Star Starter
 
adion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,050
Thanks: 57
Thanked 665x in 334 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xogo View Post
Will these work for 19 or need to be redone?
I am not sure which ones you are talking about but all the ones recently uploaded will work in 18 and 19. If you don't have the links let me know.
adion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 06:51 PM   #18
Xogo
Minors (Triple A)
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 213
Thanks: 18
Thanked 46x in 24 posts
Ive downloaded multiple stadiums (files)

I dont see an .txt file in any of them for directions.

Could you please post
Xogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 07:09 PM   #19
Cork55
All Star Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Oregon, WI
Posts: 1,473
Thanks: 11
Thanked 139x in 79 posts
Not seeing any crowds when using these. otherwise they look great.
Cork55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 09:15 PM   #20
adion
All Star Starter
 
adion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,050
Thanks: 57
Thanked 665x in 334 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xogo View Post
Ive downloaded multiple stadiums (files)

I dont see an .txt file in any of them for directions.

Could you please post
Just extract each park into the the models folder. You will have to link tot he park(s) in the the edit park page and select the .obj file.
adion is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:18 PM.

 

Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. Minor League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with the permission of Minor League Baseball. All rights reserved.

The Major League Baseball Players Association (www.MLBPLAYERS.com ) is the collective bargaining representative for all professional baseball players of the thirty Major League Baseball teams and serves as the exclusive group licensing agent for commercial and licensing activities involving active Major League baseball players. On behalf of its members, it operates the Players Choice licensing program and the Players Choice Awards, which benefit the needy through the Major League Baseball Players Trust, a charitable foundation established and run entirely by Major League baseball players. Follow: @MLB_Players; @MLBPAClubhouse; @MLBPlayersTrust

Out of the Park Baseball is a registered trademark of Out of the Park Developments GmbH & Co. KG

Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.

Apple, iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.

COPYRIGHT © 2017 OUT OF THE PARK DEVELOPMENTS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2018 Out of the Park Developments