Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP Update 20.4.40 - OOTP 20 Available - FHM 5 Available

Coming soon: Collection Missions

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - General Discussions

OOTP 20 - General Discussions Everything about the newest version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 05-17-2019, 02:43 PM   #21
fifthorkid
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanked 4x in 3 posts
Yeah, especially when your catcher runs out to second base to field a ground ball and turn a double play, LOL.
fifthorkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
Déjà Bru (05-17-2019)
Old 05-17-2019, 03:36 PM   #22
Déjà Bru
Hall Of Famer

Thanked 3,694x in 2,093 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fifthorkid View Post
Yeah, especially when your catcher runs out to second base to field a ground ball and turn a double play, LOL.
I haven't seen that one in a while.

As a matter of fact, I've been meaning to mention and be thankful for the 3D animation improvements that I have seen recently. They seem to have corrected the various bunt play issues that I posted in the 3D player animation / movement thread not very long ago.

It's been said so many times but that kind of responsiveness builds customer loyalty. There's another game by another design company that I wish, I wish, I could rub their noses in this situation here so that if they could only learn from it . . . but, alas.

- Bru

Déjà Bru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 10:23 PM   #23
Rayzor
All Star Reserve

Thanked 373x in 211 posts
Will playing out a game in standard MLB game I notice, that the batter has no swing but I see the ball been hit & the runners looking like they're floating at times when coming off the field or there running looks like a cartoon run (legs moving really fast), this just started happing a few days ago.
I have checked my Graphics Card for any updates & all is good, this started after the newest update.
Windows 10
Intel UHD Graphics 620
Old 05-23-2019, 04:29 PM   #24
MightyVotto
Minors (Single A)

Thanked 46x in 30 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fifthorkid View Post
I'm noticing many more plays in front of the plate seem to be having this issue since the recent patch.
MightyVotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 07:35 PM   #25
highandoutside
All Star Reserve

Thanked 93x in 51 posts
I like the new speed. Has more of a genuine baseball rhythm
highandoutside is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
zappa1 (06-04-2019)
Old 05-24-2019, 10:33 AM   #26
Déjà Bru
Hall Of Famer

Thanked 3,694x in 2,093 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyVotto View Post
I'm noticing many more plays in front of the plate seem to be having this issue since the recent patch.
Please post them here if you are willing and able. Note the procedure in the opening post.

- Bru

Déjà Bru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 03:12 PM   #27
andyhdz
All Star Reserve

Thanked 350x in 204 posts
players are now backing up throws and not just the catcher! that's pretty cool.
andyhdz is offline   Reply With Quote