Home | Webstore
Latest News: FHM 5 Available - Update OOTP 19.8 is online - OOTP 19 Available! - MLB Manager 2018 Available Now

Perfect Team Open Beta Available Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

Old 08-19-2013, 04:41 PM   #1
mghurst
All Star Starter

Thanked 524x in 337 posts
help please

please make this work in ootp 14
Attached Images
mghurst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 04:50 PM   #2
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Thanked 17,087x in 4,812 posts
I downloaded it from your post, loaded into a game and it works fine for me... Correct size and format...
txranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
mghurst (08-19-2013)
Old 08-19-2013, 07:45 PM   #3
mghurst
All Star Starter

Thanked 524x in 337 posts
thanks tx I'll try it when I get home I was concerned about gaps in the texture as it's from an older version of ootp still working on transferring files to 14 as I have recently bought it (had some medical issues I had to pay for before I could buy the game I feel better than I have in years now though) one question help me remember what the issue was when the cap template was changed wasn't that the old template left gaps in newer versions of ootp
mghurst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 08:17 PM   #4
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Thanked 17,087x in 4,812 posts
Yea something like that I think... Gaps where the pieces of the cap template would join together and it looked like seams in the cap... I guess that black background may be resolving the issue on this one... For some reason to me it doesn't seem as noticeable in 14... Thats just me... Probably my eyes getting older...
txranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 10:45 PM   #5
justafan
Hall Of Famer

Thanked 7,689x in 3,215 posts
I think I read somewhere that it was fixed in OOTP14.

So, I think it may be an OOTP13 problem only.