Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP Update 20.5.47 - OOTP 20 Available - FHM 5 Available

Collection Missions for Perfect Team Released!

  

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Discover the new amazing online league competition & card collecting mode of OOTP!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2019, 11:14 PM   #1
bluesguy
Minors (Single A)
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 75
Thanks: 22
Thanked 15x in 13 posts
Still Waiting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Having started PT1.0 from the beta, I never had a chance to play much in the lower tiers. There was no Iron then.
I played 1 season in bronze, 1 silver, 3 gold, 11 diamond, and just finished my 7th perfect.
I wish I could start a new team in Iron but the game won't let me add another email address for 2 more teams. It gives an error message and says I already have the maximum amount of accounts. I only have 1.
I have full rosters of iron, bronze and silver and gold players sitting idle in reserve.

But they probably don't let you use cards that belong to original account in your new email accounts.
I built all these teams in my inactive roster on the belief that we would be able to import the PT teams into their respective games.
TP 1.0 was promised to be able to import your PT into the regular game, available for your private use in Historical Seasons and exhibitions and private online league play.


It was a no brainer to invest real money in players that I could continue to use offline or in private online leauges.


So you go ahead and spend hundreds on PP and build a team to compete in each level.


What happens to my team when PT 1.0 servers cease to exhibit.
I always trusted Marcus and his development team to follow through with their promises, and have enjoyed OOTP since the '08 version.


I haven't purchased OOTPXX and don't plan to.
It's crazy to spend a massive amount of cash on a game that changes every year.


I know that some people pay a free version of the game and never invest any more real money in the game.


But as someone who has been supporting the game for years and always trusted the dev team, I can't understand how original claims made about what to expect from the game soon could just be dumped with a small note that it turned out to be more difficult than originally the devs thought it would be.


When did that ever stop you guys in the past.
Now you have a massive infusion of cash coming in every day from pack sales and AH sales commisions.
10% on cards that are selling for 199,000, 299,00 just drives the selling prices even higher. Perhaps a sliding commision charge should be implemented.



Come on Marcus, I hope someone alerts you to this reply, Give us what you promised.


By the way, I have collected Baseball cards my whole life, and the fact that you can actually own what you purchase is the main reason why.


To have some kind of online "collection" that you really can't use is a real head scratcher. What do I do with it??????


So long time users of the game are being ignored and pushed aside to cater to an ap style game player, many of whom just play the free version.


I still post in the OOTP19 PT forums, but there ain't many people there anymore.


The problem still exists in OOTPXX, so this posting is relevant there too.


thanks,
bluesguy

Last edited by bluesguy; 05-12-2019 at 11:16 PM.
bluesguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 07:29 AM   #2
mcdog512
All Star Starter
 
mcdog512's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: David Lewis Marshall (January 14, 1943 – June 6, 2019)
Posts: 1,426
Thanks: 167
Thanked 897x in 590 posts
Infractions: 1/0 (0)
I will give you credit for being persistant.
__________________


mcdog512 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 thanks for this post:
Kushiel (05-13-2019), Orcin (05-13-2019)
Old 05-13-2019, 09:59 AM   #3
joehart
All Star Reserve
 
joehart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 951
Thanks: 481
Thanked 964x in 570 posts
Despite raising the issue with many of your previous posts, very few people brought it up in their posts or highlighted it as more important than other features on the current development plan (tournaments, card collection, smaller bugs, ...)


I am not sure grouping complaints, asks, and possible bug reports into the same message will get you the response you are looking for.

I fear your current approach is not working.

Again, I would down-vote this request in favor of other work items and ask for it to be re-evaluated for “possible” inclusion in a future release.
__________________

joehart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 10:20 AM   #4
Kushiel
All Star Starter
 
Kushiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Lake Dallas, Texas
Posts: 1,151
Thanks: 977
Thanked 787x in 498 posts
I have to agree with Joe that other items are more important to most players. I am not agreeing or disagreeing with you, bluesguy, just saying that I agree with the Dev's priorities for the game. Most of us are absolutely more interested in Tournaments and Collections. I say most of us only because I do not see a groundswell of support for your posts.

Last edited by Kushiel; 05-13-2019 at 11:03 AM.
Kushiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 10:48 AM   #5
bluesguy
Minors (Single A)
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 75
Thanks: 22
Thanked 15x in 13 posts
thnx for the replies, the ability to continue to use what I spent money on based on a promise from the dev team might not be important to you, but I took it as a promise.


Now it's possibly a broken promise and besides buying the game with real money and upgrading the team with more real money it will all become useless.


I own the game , I paid for additional content based on the fact that I would be able to continue to use the game and content privately and in private online leauge play.


To not be able to do that is unacceptable to me.
I'm surprised by the lack of any support by people who can only make unhelpful comments about this.
Go ahead and keep your head in the sand, you probably don't understand what I'm asking for.
I'm still entitled to my opinion.



Comments are welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I don't see what pleasure your collection of pricey stars will bring.
Can you hold them? Can you use them for anything after the servers close? Can you resell them to another collector?
No, no, no!


bluesguy
bluesguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 10:54 AM   #6
dkgo
All Star Reserve
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 507
Thanks: 16
Thanked 301x in 168 posts
Infractions: 1/0 (0)
Its hard to find people who care about what they do with the outdated games when most of us are more excited about the updates they are working on for the game we are actually playing

Everyone else seems to have understood what the nature of the game would be and that it would phase out. Its like every other game out there based on collecting some type of cards
dkgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 11:13 AM   #7
Kushiel
All Star Starter
 
Kushiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Lake Dallas, Texas
Posts: 1,151
Thanks: 977
Thanked 787x in 498 posts
Your questions:
I don't see what pleasure your collection of pricey stars will bring. It does not matter if you can see what pleasure I receive. However, I will tell you. I get great pleasure of building a team that wins with less than optimum cards that some teams have. I have been successful. I do not hold my real cards either; most are too valuable to be touching with my fingers. I quit collecting cards in 1990 because of the idiots that ruined collecting by overproducing everything.

Can you hold them? I cannot hold anything else in cyberspace either but I hold these cards and the enjoyment I get from them in my mind and heart.

Can you use them for anything after the servers close? It seems I remember that we will be able to view them.

Can you resell them to another collector? The rules have been very clear on that from the beginning.

Last edited by Kushiel; 05-13-2019 at 11:42 AM.
Kushiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 11:37 AM   #8
Goliathus
Minors (Triple A)
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 262
Thanks: 99
Thanked 185x in 108 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesguy View Post
thnx for the replies, the ability to continue to use what I spent money on based on a promise from the dev team might not be important to you, but I took it as a promise.


Now it's possibly a broken promise and besides buying the game with real money and upgrading the team with more real money it will all become useless.

Oh, it probably is a broken promise. Not like I am trying to destroy your trust in the dev - whatever that's left - but you would be better to think the promise is broken until it turned out to be not.



I think we are at least one decade into F2P gaming, in which all investment could go ka-boom when no one play the game anymore...and that always happen or will eventually happen to every game out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesguy View Post
I own the game , I paid for additional content based on the fact that I would be able to continue to use the game and content privately and in private online leauge play.

Multiplayer server for older versions of a game eventually goes offline. We live in a world where yearly sport game is the norm(until you can convince majority of the sport gamers to not buy it yearly, it won't change), so expect the servers of this genre to be short.


Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesguy View Post
To not be able to do that is unacceptable to me.
I'm surprised by the lack of any support by people who can only make unhelpful comments about this.
Go ahead and keep your head in the sand, you probably don't understand what I'm asking for.
I'm still entitled to my opinion.



Comments are welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With all due respect, I think people are as welcoming to your comments as you are to theirs. It's just that you are on the other side so you think those comments as unhelpful(which you have all the freedom of the world to think that), but I don't think they are trying to put you down.


Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesguy View Post
I don't see what pleasure your collection of pricey stars will bring.
Can you hold them? Can you use them for anything after the servers close? Can you resell them to another collector?
No, no, no!


bluesguy

People like you, who dislike virtual goods that they have to use money to buy and etc., exists. They just chose to not get involved in it so you don't see people who think like that in these games. You make a choice to buy them, it could be out of naivety or you truly believe in the promise or whatever, but well, live and learn I guess.


From a business perspective, it makes no sense to do cross-version import because it would just mess with the revenue stream. It's the same reason why sport games are yearly or why those book manufacturers like to put some minor editing in and then make the new book a new version(not sure if that's a thing in the west, but I have suffered through this since primary school at my place) -- they want you to buy them again. Your cross-version import idea directly puts a Trump's Wall on the revenue stream and no company would do that.

Even if you believe that this dev is not some corporate, money-hunger a-holes, it's still no point in developing a system that is only wanted by minor portion of the customer base. It's product dev 101 to improve the product in the areas that would make the highest amount of customers happy. Again, unless you can convince many people to not buy their yearly product or not dump money to the new PT every year, you are unlikely to see your idea fulfilled.
Goliathus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 12:27 PM   #9
Dunzie
All Star Reserve
 
Dunzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Guelph, ON, CAN
Posts: 560
Thanks: 997
Thanked 430x in 279 posts
While I think Kushiel and Goliath are right, and I treat the game as a hobby investment and fully expect the goods I've "purchased" along the way to be a short term thing and accept that eventually PT19 will be gone...

... I do understand the OP's point is that he was misled by a comment by the developers, whether it was intended or not. If his investment (real money or time or whatever) was based on a point made by the dev's then I understand some level of frustration. I never based my own decisions on that "promise" and have fully enjoyed PT19 to the max, and still do.

Hey, this comes from a guy who has some monetary investment in building PT19 teams and barely logs on to the new game. I log into PT19 several times a day, and PT20 (where I similarly have 3 teams, all FTP) once a week or so.
Dunzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 05:55 PM   #10
bluesguy
Minors (Single A)
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 75
Thanks: 22
Thanked 15x in 13 posts
I'm not trying to use parts of 1 game in another.
And as far as a promise, there's actually a box in the game setup, OOTP19 PT 1.0.
That you were suposed to check to import your ootp19 pt 1.0 team into the game.
It's listed there in the game already, if you read the threads going back to the beta release , it was mentioned many times as a coming soon feature.

That's why I bought the game, and invested each week for 22 seasons so far.
bluesguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
Dunzie (05-13-2019)
Old 05-13-2019, 08:27 PM   #11
mcdog512
All Star Starter
 
mcdog512's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: David Lewis Marshall (January 14, 1943 – June 6, 2019)
Posts: 1,426
Thanks: 167
Thanked 897x in 590 posts
Infractions: 1/0 (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesguy View Post
I'm not trying to use parts of 1 game in another.
And as far as a promise, there's actually a box in the game setup, OOTP19 PT 1.0.
That you were suposed to check to import your ootp19 pt 1.0 team into the game.
It's listed there in the game already, if you read the threads going back to the beta release , it was mentioned many times as a coming soon feature.

That's why I bought the game, and invested each week for 22 seasons so far.

Still blows me away that was the deciding factor in you buying the game. Anyway, they said it proved to be too difficult technically so you might as well just forget about it. Anyway, I understand you wanted to be able to import your cards and are disappointed it's not there. One of those unfortunate things in life I guess.
__________________


mcdog512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 08:32 PM   #12
Goliathus
Minors (Triple A)
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 262
Thanks: 99
Thanked 185x in 108 posts
Ah my bad, I re-read your post twice and I think I got it. You are looking for your PT 1.0 collection to be kept so you can play with them in all sort of modes within PT19. Obviously, I don't know their programming and stuff, but that doesn't sound super hard to implement. I think the biggest issue is they don't want to do it as they expect the server to go down in 2-3 years per version and all data are kept there. Further implementation after that are just a lot of work for not so much gain -- most people would be playing the latest version(say OOTP 2021 when OOTP 19's server goes down) and the devs would be catering to the 2021's instead of worrying about OOTP19.

I can understand your frustration of getting "scammed" over a promised, "supposed to be coming soon" feature but they are unlikely to backtrack to OOTP19 either way. If they were to develop what you want now, it makes more sense to have it as a new feature in OOTP 2021. PT 3.0, now you can truly import your PT team into other game modes!
Goliathus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 09:35 PM   #13
Findest2001
All Star Reserve
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 873
Thanks: 243
Thanked 173x in 137 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliathus View Post
Ah my bad, I re-read your post twice and I think I got it. You are looking for your PT 1.0 collection to be kept so you can play with them in all sort of modes within PT19. Obviously, I don't know their programming and stuff, but that doesn't sound super hard to implement. I think the biggest issue is they don't want to do it as they expect the server to go down in 2-3 years per version and all data are kept there. Further implementation after that are just a lot of work for not so much gain -- most people would be playing the latest version(say OOTP 2021 when OOTP 19's server goes down) and the devs would be catering to the 2021's instead of worrying about OOTP19.

I can understand your frustration of getting "scammed" over a promised, "supposed to be coming soon" feature but they are unlikely to backtrack to OOTP19 either way. If they were to develop what you want now, it makes more sense to have it as a new feature in OOTP 2021. PT 3.0, now you can truly import your PT team into other game modes!
Also, I just thought of this. Wouldn't the ability to use your cards in the regular version of the game create an issue with importing when you upgrade the game? You're allowed to upgrade game saves from one version to another so if you have transferred those cards into your game save then technically that is a way to bypass the ability of having cards in one version and not in the newer version. Does that make sense? Maybe that is why they did not do it. They realized it would create a loophole.
Findest2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 10:07 PM   #14
bluesguy
Minors (Single A)
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 75
Thanks: 22
Thanked 15x in 13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliathus View Post
Ah my bad, I re-read your post twice and I think I got it. You are looking for your PT 1.0 collection to be kept so you can play with them in all sort of modes within PT19. Obviously, I don't know their programming and stuff, but that doesn't sound super hard to implement. I think the biggest issue is they don't want to do it as they expect the server to go down in 2-3 years per version and all data are kept there. Further implementation after that are just a lot of work for not so much gain -- most people would be playing the latest version(say OOTP 2021 when OOTP 19's server goes down) and the devs would be catering to the 2021's instead of worrying about OOTP19.

I can understand your frustration of getting "scammed" over a promised, "supposed to be coming soon" feature but they are unlikely to backtrack to OOTP19 either way. If they were to develop what you want now, it makes more sense to have it as a new feature in OOTP 2021. PT 3.0, now you can truly import your PT team into other game modes!

Thank you,
If the teams are imported into their respective games they will be on your computer, to use offline however you wish. Historical exhibitions.
Can your Perfect Team beat the 1998 NY Yankees?
If it's available on your own computer it's always there.
You can launch your own server. Most people have enough wi-fi to do this.

You can privately invite, or even seek teams to compete with.
The PT 1.0 cards are not live, they're never gonna change.
The PT 2.0 is the same, only the mlb 2019 live players are gonna change ratings as the season progresses.


For those who think I'm acting on some statement that a dev or someone else made without the authority to say so,
Please check your PT setup screen, the check boxes are there, it says "coming soon".

Last edited by bluesguy; 05-13-2019 at 10:09 PM.
bluesguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 02:20 AM   #15
bluesguy
Minors (Single A)
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 75
Thanks: 22
Thanked 15x in 13 posts
I understand that a lot of PT players have never played OOTP's older versions.
There are still private online leagues of past versions of the game.
The changeover to an ap style game is new, OOTP19.

Private mods and addons for all past versions have always been available in the OOTP community. They are freely exchanged within the forums.
If you don't understand how the game has progressed over the years it dosen't give you the right to dismiss others opinions.
There are many experienced players here who are always willing to help others understand more of the game.
Many new PT players are not that experienced in the finer points of the game and just try and buy their way to a championship.
If that's what works for you, that's fine.
But do yourselves a favor and learn some real baseball strategies.
There are people here who will help you, and there are others who may not always be truthful.

Last edited by bluesguy; 05-14-2019 at 02:26 AM.
bluesguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 06:19 AM   #16
Kushiel
All Star Starter
 
Kushiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Lake Dallas, Texas
Posts: 1,151
Thanks: 977
Thanked 787x in 498 posts
As far as "coming soon" goes, it is a subjective statement. It could be 5 minutes for you and 10 years for the Devs. Perhaps if it comes out in PT 22, that is "coming soon" to them. Same game, but just a different version. Objective statements are the only statements that could be considered broken promises. I am more disappointed in the tournaments and collection statement saying they were coming in late April that was on the log in screen. You may see that they have changed that to "coming soon".

I feel your pain but trying to stir up the masses is not the answer in a gaming atmosphere. Gamers want the new stuff and that is where the money comes from for the developers to be able to introduce these features. Markus has stated that importing your team into regular OOTP turned out to be much more difficult than anticipated. Like you I have played many years but I have learned to trust Markus much more than Devs in other games. The feature that you want is just on the back burner.
Kushiel is offline   Reply With Quote
2 thanks for this post:
atabakin (05-14-2019), joehart (05-14-2019)
Old 05-14-2019, 07:56 AM   #17
fredbeene
Major Leagues
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 347
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 184
Thanked 42x in 25 posts
Infractions: 1/0 (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesguy View Post
Having started PT1.0 from the beta, I never had a chance to play much in the lower tiers. There was no Iron then.
I played 1 season in bronze, 1 silver, 3 gold, 11 diamond, and just finished my 7th perfect.
I wish I could start a new team in Iron but the game won't let me add another email address for 2 more teams. It gives an error message and says I already have the maximum amount of accounts. I only have 1.
I have full rosters of iron, bronze and silver and gold players sitting idle in reserve.

But they probably don't let you use cards that belong to original account in your new email accounts.
I built all these teams in my inactive roster on the belief that we would be able to import the PT teams into their respective games.
TP 1.0 was promised to be able to import your PT into the regular game, available for your private use in Historical Seasons and exhibitions and private online league play.


It was a no brainer to invest real money in players that I could continue to use offline or in private online leauges.


So you go ahead and spend hundreds on PP and build a team to compete in each level.


What happens to my team when PT 1.0 servers cease to exhibit.
I always trusted Marcus and his development team to follow through with their promises, and have enjoyed OOTP since the '08 version.


I haven't purchased OOTPXX and don't plan to.
It's crazy to spend a massive amount of cash on a game that changes every year.


I know that some people pay a free version of the game and never invest any more real money in the game.


But as someone who has been supporting the game for years and always trusted the dev team, I can't understand how original claims made about what to expect from the game soon could just be dumped with a small note that it turned out to be more difficult than originally the devs thought it would be.


When did that ever stop you guys in the past.
Now you have a massive infusion of cash coming in every day from pack sales and AH sales commisions.
10% on cards that are selling for 199,000, 299,00 just drives the selling prices even higher. Perhaps a sliding commision charge should be implemented.



Come on Marcus, I hope someone alerts you to this reply, Give us what you promised.


By the way, I have collected Baseball cards my whole life, and the fact that you can actually own what you purchase is the main reason why.


To have some kind of online "collection" that you really can't use is a real head scratcher. What do I do with it??????


So long time users of the game are being ignored and pushed aside to cater to an ap style game player, many of whom just play the free version.


I still post in the OOTP19 PT forums, but there ain't many people there anymore.


The problem still exists in OOTPXX, so this posting is relevant there too.


thanks,
bluesguy
Why is this any different than being able to take your 19 team or teams to 20?
No one plays for free. They purchased the game 19 and some purchaced the game 20.

So play your broze your in PT and work your way back down..
I see no reason why you should get 'extra accounts' and others should not.

Did you auction players to yourself? Is that legal?
fredbeene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 04:00 PM   #18
bluesguy
Minors (Single A)
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 75
Thanks: 22
Thanked 15x in 13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredbeene View Post
Why is this any different than being able to take your 19 team or teams to 20?
No one plays for free. They purchased the game 19 and some purchaced the game 20.

So play your broze your in PT and work your way back down..
I see no reason why you should get 'extra accounts' and others should not.

Did you auction players to yourself? Is that legal?



If you buy packs, the ratio of low value cards is much more common to receive.
I have kept the lower cards, other than duplicates.


Every one is entitled to three serarate email accounts and three separate installations of the game.
I only have 1, the game says that I have reached the limit of 3 accts.
But I only have 1.



Fredbeene, where have you been, did you just start playing today?
Check your facts please before you start accusing someone of doing illegal things when you don't know what you're talking about.
I'm sorry to have to say it like that. Please think or educate yourself on the subject.

Buy some packs every week for 22 weeks, you can build a team in each level.
I'm in my eighth season of perfect league play, I'm enjoying the game as I always have. 23rd season in progress now.


"No one plays for free. They purchased the game 19 and some purchaced the game 20."

Yeah right fredbeene,,,,,,,,, ever hear of free to play?
The game development budjet has always come from game sales each year.
Now with an ap style game, PT, ootp now has an income stream coming in every day.
Pack sales, AH commisions,,,,,,,
Why do you think they let people play for free. They don't have to rely on game sales anymore.
OOTP has never before been an ap style game, with the exception of apple play version.
So every one who says this is the way gaming is done, is wrong.
OOTP has always allowed imports of game mods, they are freely exchanged in the older game forums.

Last edited by bluesguy; 05-15-2019 at 01:06 AM.
bluesguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 11:59 PM   #19
joehart
All Star Reserve
 
joehart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 951
Thanks: 481
Thanked 964x in 570 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesguy View Post

Every one is entitled to three serarate email accounts and three separate installations of the game.
I only have 1, the game says that I have reached the limit of 3 accts.
But I only have 1.
I hope you have been able to report this in the bug forum and get some help.
You have mentioned this issue a few times here but none of us have access to the backend servers to query your case and look into it.
You will need the OOTP team to look into this and they may not see your issue when you post it in the forum.

I have always held people dedicated to OOTP online leagues in high regard and thought their dedication has been amazing and help shape this game to what it is today (thank you...).
In this regard, your recent choice of words and messages are starting to take away from that stellar reputation that you have built over those years.

Also, after buying OOTP for more than a decade, I hope you will be back to buying OOTP20 and beyond based on the great game that it is today and not because of an "upcoming" feature in the Perfect team part of the game.
As Markus has stated, the OOTP development continues to expand and he will continue to maintain two separate teams to help further development.
__________________

joehart is offline   Reply With Quote
2 thanks for this post:
bluesguy (05-15-2019), Kushiel (05-15-2019)
Old 05-15-2019, 01:21 AM   #20
bluesguy
Minors (Single A)
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 75
Thanks: 22
Thanked 15x in 13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by joehart View Post
I hope you have been able to report this in the bug forum and get some help.
You have mentioned this issue a few times here but none of us have access to the backend servers to query your case and look into it.
You will need the OOTP team to look into this and they may not see your issue when you post it in the forum.

I have always held people dedicated to OOTP online leagues in high regard and thought their dedication has been amazing and help shape this game to what it is today (thank you...).
In this regard, your recent choice of words and messages are starting to take away from that stellar reputation that you have built over those years.

Also, after buying OOTP for more than a decade, I hope you will be back to buying OOTP20 and beyond based on the great game that it is today and not because of an "upcoming" feature in the Perfect team part of the game.
As Markus has stated, the OOTP development continues to expand and he will continue to maintain two separate teams to help further development.

Thank you joehart,


I've tried to be civil and will continue to do so, but when someone accuses me of cheating I won't back down.


I haven't purchased OOTPXX and I don't plan to.
I will continue with older versions of the game, which are all still fully functional on my computers.
I have no wish to again spend a lot of real money on a game that will disappear.

At least this time I am making my decision knowing the the import thing is not gonna happen. Fool me once,,,,,,,,


I can play the game for free as an ap.
But you can't expect a team that competes at the top level without spending real cash.
bluesguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:19 PM.

 

Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. Minor League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with the permission of Minor League Baseball. All rights reserved.

The Major League Baseball Players Association (www.MLBPLAYERS.com ) is the collective bargaining representative for all professional baseball players of the thirty Major League Baseball teams and serves as the exclusive group licensing agent for commercial and licensing activities involving active Major League baseball players. On behalf of its members, it operates the Players Choice licensing program and the Players Choice Awards, which benefit the needy through the Major League Baseball Players Trust, a charitable foundation established and run entirely by Major League baseball players. Follow: @MLB_Players; @MLBPAClubhouse; @MLBPlayersTrust

Out of the Park Baseball is a registered trademark of Out of the Park Developments GmbH & Co. KG

Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.

Apple, iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.

COPYRIGHT © 2017 OUT OF THE PARK DEVELOPMENTS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2018 Out of the Park Developments