Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP Update 20.5.47 - OOTP 20 Available - FHM 5 Available

SUMMER SALE - OOTP and FHM are 50% off!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Developments > Talk Sports

Talk Sports Discuss everything that is sports-related, like MLB, NFL, NHL, NBA, MLS, NASCAR, NCAA sports and teams, trades, coaches, bad calls etc.

Old 05-22-2019, 07:49 PM   #1
Cobra Mgr
Hall Of Famer

Thanked 439x in 331 posts
This gives the Fish, Bills & Jets an idea......

Conference kicks out school that wins too much. Maybe the Pats will be forced to move to the NFC West.
4 all my future crimes.

- Prince
Batdance

Last edited by Cobra Mgr; 05-22-2019 at 10:03 PM.
Cobra Mgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 08:03 PM   #2
darkhorse
Hall Of Famer

Thanked 14x in 12 posts
I'd have been fine with the Cheetahs being demoted or disbanded after the video taping fiasco.
Old 05-23-2019, 01:42 AM   #3
Ragnar
All Star Starter

Thanked 138x in 112 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Mgr View Post
Conference kicks out school that wins too much. Maybe the Pats will be forced to move to the NFC West.
That's a good idea. Swap them out with the Cards and a crap team will have to win the division every year in the AFC East. Everyone wins!
Ragnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 09:06 AM   #4
damientheomen3
Hall Of Famer

Thanked 606x in 374 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
That's a good idea. Swap them out with the Cards and a crap team will have to win the division every year in the AFC East. Everyone wins!
I could see the Jets winning that division at 8-8 by virtue of going 6-0 in the division.
spotted an 11-run lead, then going into the 9th up by 8 and not a single out recorded (using three relief pitchers all warmed up), nine runs score... game over? nope, thank the demo for saving me $20 on the after the season special or/and another $35-40 on 14. I will NOT be purchasing this piece of crap!
You see, this guy here, he is that guy. Don't be that guy.

Join the VHL today!
damientheomen3 is offline   Reply With Quote