Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP Update 20.6 - OOTP 20 Available - FHM 5 Available

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP Dynasty Reports

OOTP Dynasty Reports Tell us about the OOTP dynasties you have built!

Old 03-06-2016, 09:00 PM   #1
Bumstead
Minors (Double A)

Thanked 12x in 7 posts
North American Baseball League

This may be a bit different from the norm here in the dynasty forum. This dynasty is an online league in which I participate. Well, I can't figure out how to post a picture from the In-game OOTP16 to this forum...I'm sure it's easy but I'm not that computer savvy. So, I will carry-on. Please chime in if you don't mind telling me how to put screenshots in this report.

So, the NABL was formed in 2010. We created teams in various cities around the nation with 4 levels of minors and an international complex for each team. We simmed 10 years of history, released all the players and had an inaugural draft. The NABL uses the current MLB arbitration/free agent rules. The NABL has a $95M Salary Cap, which is always contentious when financial decisions need to be made regarding profit or bumping at the cap issues.

Since the initial 10 years, we have completed 11 OOTP seasons and we are currently early in the 2030 season. This is a fictional league with High School and College feeders that fill out our 10 round draft annually.

Here's the history index:

[IMG] photo History Index_zpsp7ifnavs.png[/IMG]

Last edited by Bumstead; 03-06-2016 at 10:24 PM.
Bumstead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 10:07 PM   #2
Bumstead
Minors (Double A)

Thanked 12x in 7 posts
Me, I'm Jeff Palin. I am the General Manager for the Tacoma Titans. Our owner is Dug Riddler, who at times has been known to be able to squeeze a nickel out of his lower region orifice...

We play our games at Nice Titans Stadium. Our affiliates are the Provo Pride (AAA), the Spokane Hitmen (AA), the Carson City Crusaders (A) and the Wingate Gladiators (R).

A little backstory on the Wingate Gladiators. First of all, they are based in Indiana in a small town which, prior to the Gladiators, was famous mostly for winning 2 High School State Basketball titles in 1913 and 1914. They also won the High School National Invitational Tournament in Chicago in 1920. The Gladiators competed as a Major League team in the Ahiba3 league prior to the franchise moving to the NABL. In the Ahiba3 Wingate was one of powerhouse teams in the league with at least one championship.

As things started to deteriorate in the Ahiba3 league, my former Scout, Dug Riddler bought controlling interest in the Tacoma Titans of the NABL. After 2-7 failed attempts to hire other General Managers (stories vary depending on who you listen to), Dug called me and asked me to take the job as GM of Tacoma. I played hard to get, naturally, having known that Dug had asked multiple incompetent people to be the GM of his organization when I was the obvious choice all along. Eventually, I agreed to take on the position if he made Wingate one of the affiliates. He whined and complained about it, but in the end he said Wingate could be the Rookie level affiliate. Knowing that the Ahiba3 league was about to fall apart I agreed and informed the Ahiba3 Commissioner that Wingate would no longer be a part of Ahiba3. Little did I know that the Commissioner would shortly take the same role in the NABL. I guess I should have been nicer about it....

Tacoma History Index:

[IMG] photo Tacoma History Index_zpszjytzln0.png[/IMG]

As you can see Tacoma has 1 title but it was way back in 2014. Basically, we have been in a slow rebuild mode since the inaugural draft. We are currently on the verge of being a contender right as this dynasty hits the news.

Last edited by Bumstead; 03-06-2016 at 10:33 PM.
Old 03-06-2016, 10:45 PM   #3
Bumstead
Minors (Double A)

Thanked 12x in 7 posts
NABL Batting Season & Career record holders:

[IMG] photo Batting Records_zpsetwksdmt.png[/IMG]

NABL Pitching Season & Career record holders:

[IMG] photo Pitching Records_zpslee3aiod.png[/IMG]