Home | Webstore
Latest News: Update OOTP 19.6 is online - OOTP 19 Available! - MLB Manager 2018 Available Now - FHM 4 Available

Summer Sale - OOTP 19 and FHM 4 are both 50% Off!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Developments > Talk Sports

Talk Sports Discuss everything that is sports-related, like MLB, NFL, NHL, NBA, MLS, NASCAR, NCAA sports and teams, trades, coaches, bad calls etc.

Old Today, 10:37 AM   #181
ukhotstove
Hall Of Famer

Thanked 471x in 331 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
That should have been a penalty shot. I just don't know where assault comes in. Why do they only use 1 ref? They can't possibly see everything.
You do that on a Saturday night your up for assault
ukhotstove is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:40 AM   #182
ukhotstove
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaus2 View Post
russia won't be able to handle elimination games looking at this match
Being found out after 2 easy opening games, may have been different if this had been the first game.
Old Today, 12:00 PM   #183
ukhotstove
Hall Of Famer

Russia played better with 10 men which is usually the case with 10 men.
Old Today, 12:25 PM   #184
Hageneezz
All Star Reserve

Thanked 53x in 39 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukhotstove View Post
Serbia have sent a letter of protest in, which I don't blame them. They should have sent one in before the game when the referee was announced, when England, Scotland or Wales play there games aren't officiated by any refs from those countries because of the strong ties, Switzerland and Germany should never officiate each other's games and the assault on the Serbia player, ref and the VAR team should never officiate another game above Sunday league football.
Hear hear!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn WAS-LX1A met Tapatalk
Hageneezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:35 PM   #185
Hageneezz
All Star Reserve

Thanked 53x in 39 posts
How far van Uruguay go? They have a classic team, but i just can't see them advancing to the quarter finals, as they probably have to play Spain of Portugal next..but i Will be rooting for them as i hope a non European country will win the world cup

I did not watch Saoedi Arabia against Egypt, would have thought Egypt would win this

Old Today, 12:35 PM   #186
Hageneezz
All Star Reserve

Thanked 53x in 39 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hageneezz View Post
How far can Uruguay go? They have a classic team, but i just can't see them advancing to the quarter finals, as they probably have to play Spain of Portugal next..but i Will be rooting for them as i hope a non European country will win the world cup

I did not watch Saoedi Arabia against Egypt, would have thought Egypt would win this

Old Today, 12:37 PM   #187
Hageneezz
All Star Reserve

Thanked 53x in 39 posts
Sorry for double posting, iam on my phone and have my contacts out...

Old Today, 01:12 PM   #188
ukhotstove
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
How far van Uruguay go? They have a classic team, but i just can't see them advancing to the quarter finals, as they probably have to play Spain of Portugal next..but i Will be rooting for them as i hope a non European country will win the world cup

Odds are against any non European team, only Brazil in 58 have a South American team won it in Europe. Only Germany from Europe last time have won it in South America, they can beat Portugal but knowing the South American mentality they could self implode against Spain specially Ramos marking Suarez as Uruguayís 4-4-2 formation could play into Spainís hands.
Old Today, 01:18 PM   #189
Hageneezz
All Star Reserve

Thanked 53x in 39 posts
Quote:
Odds are against any non European team, only Brazil in 58 have a South American team won it in Europe. Only Germany from Europe last time have won it in South America, they can beat Portugal but knowing the South American mentality they could self implode against Spain specially Ramos marking Suarez as Uruguayís 4-4-2 formation could play into Spainís hands.
How do the English people see the chance for the national team to win the world cup, are they optimistic?

Old Today, 01:36 PM   #190
ukhotstove
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
How do the English people see the chance for the national team to win the world cup, are they optimistic?

Before it started not really, most muted Iíve ever seen it. A few but very few have got excited because of the Panama win, we'll not learn much in the Belgium game with both already through and maybe one or two rested. Do I think they can win it, yes. Will they win it, not sure as Iíve seen nothing so far that scares me although I wouldnít like to play Croatia imo theyíve been the best team. Personally Iíd like to see Croatia v France or Spain in the final if they line up right, I think England would get found out against Croatia. Maybe a World Cup too early for this England squad but if they get a chance then take it.
Old Today, 01:38 PM   #191
ukhotstove
Hall Of Famer

What was Hollandís reaction to not qualifying? Plus does the womenís team get talked about much?
Old Today, 01:54 PM   #192
Hageneezz
All Star Reserve

Thanked 53x in 39 posts
Quote:
What was Hollandís reaction to not qualifying? Plus does the womenís team get talked about much?
Well, hope is always high here for the national team, and imo people here are always a bit to optimistic when it comes to the chances for the Dutch to qualify and make it far. But i wasn't surprised they failed to qualify. The current generation of players just isn't good enough...they lack quality, but that has always been the case here. Almost world class or mediocre at best. To be honest i do not follow soccer close enough now, so i do not know if there are any talented young players on the brink of making the national team. Maybe they'll qualify for Euro 2020, but the it depends on the opponents they get in the qualifying group...and i don't care if they'll qualify for Qatar because i am disgusted with the world cup taking place there...

Old Today, 03:01 PM   #193
ukhotstove
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Well, hope is always high here for the national team, and imo people here are always a bit to optimistic when it comes to the chances for the Dutch to qualify and make it far. But i wasn't surprised they failed to qualify. The current generation of players just isn't good enough...they lack quality, but that has always been the case here. Almost world class or mediocre at best. To be honest i do not follow soccer close enough now, so i do not know if there are any talented young players on the brink of making the national team. Maybe they'll qualify for Euro 2020, but the it depends on the opponents they get in the qualifying group...and i don't care if they'll qualify for Qatar because i am disgusted with the world cup taking place there...

Not watched much football myself, didnít watch any England qualifiers. Didnít watch a single EPL game, only watched the FA Cup until the quarter finals and watched very few CL games. Mostly itís been womens international games, handful of eredivisie and 2. Bundesliga specially when St Pauli or Dynamo Dresden have been on oh and a few Serie A games, not to everyoneís tastes but I love my Italian football. World Cup isnít the same without the Italians, although missing the Dutch but they havenít been the same since Rudi Krol
Old Today, 03:25 PM   #194
Cobra Mgr
All Star Starter

Thanked 279x in 203 posts
Does Iran & Portugal futbol have some kind of history? This is the most physical match I've seen so far. Looks personal.
4 all my future crimes.

- Prince
Batdance
Cobra Mgr is online now   Reply With Quote