Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 18.8.76 Update Available - OOTP 18 Available - FHM 4 Available - MLB Manager 2017 Available Now

Franchise Hockey Manager 4 Available

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Developments > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss Out of the Park Developments' games, web site, downloads, research and anything else related to OOTP Developments.

Old 11-11-2017, 02:37 PM   #1
jremy11
Bat Boy

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Help me please

I've been playing OOTP18 for a while now but just recently started playing custom leagues, but every time I try to import a custom logo it never works. If someone could explain it to me like I was a toddler, step 1 like just even where to save the logo to finally importing into the game that would be great. Thanks
jremy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 03:51 PM   #2
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Thanked 2,700x in 2,166 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jremy11 View Post
I've been playing OOTP18 for a while now but just recently started playing custom leagues, but every time I try to import a custom logo it never works. If someone could explain it to me like I was a toddler, step 1 like just even where to save the logo to finally importing into the game that would be great. Thanks
I keep all the logos i download separate from OOTP folders.
But to load a logo
  1. go to team menu
  2. Modify colors and uniforms
  3. Hit Select for Primary
  4. navigate to where you saved the logo. logo's will import bigger then 150 x 150 but i prefer that size
  5. select logo and load
Why are they not working for you? Are you using OOTP sponsored logos or logos you find on the web?
Old 11-12-2017, 01:27 AM   #3
jremy11
Bat Boy

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Game View Post
I keep all the logos i download separate from OOTP folders.
But to load a logo
  1. go to team menu
  2. Modify colors and uniforms
  3. Hit Select for Primary
  4. navigate to where you saved the logo. logo's will import bigger then 150 x 150 but i prefer that size
  5. select logo and load
Why are they not working for you? Are you using OOTP sponsored logos or logos you find on the web?
ok so i get to the image that i want through the team modification, put then i can't but that logo into the game. I've checked if it's the right size and it is

Last edited by jremy11; 11-12-2017 at 01:30 AM.
Old 11-12-2017, 06:01 AM   #4
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
ok so i get to the image that i want through the team modification, put then i can't but that logo into the game. I've checked if it's the right size and it is
I misunderstood this part. Is the logo a .png? Forgot if it will take jpg. Post the logo on here, please.
Old 11-12-2017, 02:06 PM   #5
jremy11
Bat Boy

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Quote:
I misunderstood this part. Is the logo a .png? Forgot if it will take jpg. Post the logo on here, please.
the logo is a png. My computer is being really stupid right now and won't let me add the photo, but it's a 150x150 image. The actual logo is a circle with the stuff inside and then the borders are transparent
Old 11-12-2017, 02:20 PM   #6
mitchkenn
All Star Starter

Thanked 550x in 366 posts
i started using LOGO creator by Pickoff .... works great. gets all the little details and correct formula for the game. i find logos (or pictures) on line, save them as png, then use this little program and they have ALL worked. Just got to remember (or find) the folder it puts them in, since it isn't the game default. maybe it'll work for your issue?

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...d.php?t=246081
"All the lies about Babe Ruth are true." - Waite Hoyt
Avatar is the great Oscar Charleston.
mitchkenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 02:48 PM   #7
jremy11
Bat Boy

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchkenn View Post
i started using LOGO creator by Pickoff .... works great. gets all the little details and correct formula for the game. i find logos (or pictures) on line, save them as png, then use this little program and they have ALL worked. Just got to remember (or find) the folder it puts them in, since it isn't the game default. maybe it'll work for your issue?

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...d.php?t=246081
I've actual used it and the logos look good but my problem is that once I get the logo I can never get into the game
Old 11-12-2017, 04:39 PM   #8
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I've actual used it and the logos look good but my problem is that once I get the logo I can never get into the game
Can you attach the logo here?
Old 11-12-2017, 05:13 PM   #9
jremy11
Bat Boy

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Quote:
Old 11-12-2017, 07:23 PM   #10
jremy11
Bat Boy

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Quote:
ok so I can't put any photos into this I don't know why, but where I get stuck is I get to the team modification page,and click select next to the logo. I then get to a white and blue page which says "Select team logo file..." at the top and has a list of blue buttons and going left to right they say- up, prev, next, favorites(with a drop down menu), open, drives, filter. Now this is when i get lost on what to do
Old 11-12-2017, 07:40 PM   #11
mitchkenn
All Star Starter

Thanked 550x in 366 posts
this is where you need to know where you saved the logo. What i do is find that location then copy the logo. Then i paste the copy into my logo folder (you'll need to change permissions to do that, if on windows.) Once it is in my logo folder, then i go to filter tab and type in the name of the logo and it should appear.

good luck. hope this helps a bit.
"All the lies about Babe Ruth are true." - Waite Hoyt
Avatar is the great Oscar Charleston.

Last edited by mitchkenn; 11-12-2017 at 09:45 PM.
mitchkenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
jremy11 (11-13-2017)
Old 11-12-2017, 09:30 PM   #12
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
ok so I can't put any photos into this I don't know why, but where I get stuck is I get to the team modification page,and click select next to the logo. I then get to a white and blue page which says "Select team logo file..." at the top and has a list of blue buttons and going left to right they say- up, prev, next, favorites(with a drop down menu), open, drives, filter. Now this is when i get lost on what to do
yea what mitch said.
I save all my logos to My Documents - OOTP DL - Logos - then whichever set it is
See if this screenshot helps/
Your post count isnt high enough to post an attachment to the boards yet.
You want to use the up until you reach say your desktop from there you can save it there in a folder fro easy access. It tends to remember where you put something.
Attached Images
Image Image 
jremy11 (11-13-2017), mitchkenn (11-12-2017)