Home | Webstore
Latest News: Update OOTP 19.8 is online - OOTP 19 Available! - MLB Manager 2018 Available Now - FHM 4 Available

OOTP Baseball 19 is Available Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

Old 03-14-2018, 09:01 AM   #21
Clovidequano Dovatha
Minors (Triple A)

Thanked 15x in 14 posts
While the team names were still being suggested and/or decided on mostly, if not entirely, by polling, the following team names were being considered for each franchise as follows:

Arizona: Wranglers, Road Runners, Burners, Scorpions, and Gila Monsters
Augusta: Sailors, Golfers, Drivers, Putters, and Colonials
Birmingham: Stallions, Riveters, Welders, Builders, and Steelers
Boston: Pilgrims, Rebels, Breakers, Beacons, Minutemen, and Terriers
Brooklyn: Robins, Bridges, and Coneys
Charleston: Mountaineers, Miners, West Virginians, and Chews
Chicago: Bulls, Steamers, Coppers, Firemen, Blitz, Winds, Fire, and Blues
Columbus: Rivermen, Buckeyes, and Explorers
Duluth: Bulldogs, Lakers, Freighters, Iron Men, Eskimos, and Vikings
Hawaii: Islanders, Sailors, Leis, Surfers, Hulas, Pearls, Coalers, and Volcanoes
Houston: Oilers, Stars, Mercuries, Apollos, Gamblers, and Satellites
Jupiter: Hawks, Satellites, Moons, Thunder, Thunderbolts, and Kings
Kentucky: Colonels, Derbies, Colts, Ponies, Bluegrass, Bluegrassers, and Bourbons
Los Angeles: Lancers, Lazers, Directors, and Olympians
Madison: Badgers, Anglers, and Constitutions
Mankato: Sharks, Farmers, Blue Ox, and Choppers
Memphis: Pilots, Blues, Bombers, Rockers, Showboats, and Pharaohs
Missouri: Trekkers, Cutters, and Wheat Kings
Nashville: Blue Sox, Pickers, Jammers, and Cats
New York #1: Rangers, Empires, Hudsons, and Gothams
New York #2: Bombers, Gothams, and Zookeepers
Oakland: Invaders, Aviators, Leafs, and Baysiders
Ottawa: Senators, Statesmen, and Canadians
Philadelphia: Eagles, Quakers, Penns, Bells, Freedom, Stars, and Liberties
Pittsburgh: Penguins, Rivermen, Smokies, and Pythons
St. Louis #1: Blues, Archers, and Terriers
St. Louis #2: Scouts, Pioneers, Bowlers, and Olympians
San Antonio: Spurs, Crocketts, Bowies, Alamos, Gunslingers, and Cowboys
Sioux Falls: Vikings, Scouts, Arrows, Chiefs, and Coyotes
Topeka: Lightning, Cowboys, Whips, Kansans, Tornadoes, Cyclones, and Twisters
Toronto: Maple Leafs, Mounties, and Towers
Washington: Capitals, Generals, Diplomats, Presidents, and Federals

And now you should all see what we had to choose from for team names related to a particular league or setup of leagues when I started thinking about creating at least one for storytelling-related purposes, at least, probably at least something like 15 or so years ago. Of course, I most likely didn't yet know much, if anything, about OOTP or its games, but I've been trying to work out its history over the years, and now, I can better do that, at least to a degree, of course. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 03-14-2018 at 09:05 AM.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 09:31 AM   #22
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Thanked 2,948x in 2,365 posts
I have tons and tons of Chicago Fire jerseys. I have made a few. Cephas james made some of these as well. Forgot who made the rest. Justafan, i think made some great St Louis Archers jerseys. Many of these can be found on the boards in the mods section.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
Clovidequano Dovatha (03-14-2018)
Old 03-14-2018, 09:54 AM   #23
Clovidequano Dovatha
Minors (Triple A)

Thanked 15x in 14 posts
Can't really make out the last one of the first batch well, the one in flag colors and interlocking letters, it seems to me. Noticed there was a Cubs logo too. These look good, but will have to look at them again later once I get on my laptop. Might be able to use at least a few of these if I ever create a Chicago Fire team for one of my leagues. Looks like at least one of the Washington Generals-related designs might work quite well here too for me.

I have used at least a few of the other team names for various teams in other leagues of mine, of course. Like the Welders, for example, in a version of the American Association, to name just one such name I've used elsewhere.

See any names that you might perhaps be interested in for team names related to any mentioned location, folks? If so, please let me know. May have more names you may not have seen before elsewhere, of course. CD out.
Old 03-14-2018, 02:12 PM   #24
Ktulu
Hall Of Famer

Thanked 821x in 447 posts
Made this Philadelphia Liberty team for an online team several years ago... textures are a little out dated now and no away/alt.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 

Last edited by Ktulu; 03-14-2018 at 02:14 PM.
Ktulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
The Game (03-14-2018)
Old 03-14-2018, 08:49 PM   #25
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Thanked 2,948x in 2,365 posts
Heres what I use for my ABF Liberty 2000-2019. I've made some jerseys over the years for them as well. I have a thread in the mods section with some of them.
Attached Images
Old 03-14-2018, 09:19 PM   #26
Clovidequano Dovatha
Minors (Triple A)

Thanked 15x in 14 posts
Anyone happen to see any items perhaps related to possible teams like the Washington Statesmen, the Seattle Steelheads, the Edmonton Cracker-Cats, or the Sioux Falls Canaries, for example? Don't think I've been able to find any yet, unfortunately. CD out.
Old 03-15-2018, 07:09 AM   #27
Clovidequano Dovatha
Minors (Triple A)

Thanked 15x in 14 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marlin View Post
Just to mirror what Chey & KB said. You are asking for a full set of caps logos and uniforms for 32 teams and league logos to boot. By itself modifying art assets I actually have on my computer and justafans tools that is about 5-6 hours of work if you want them looking decent. If it involves going out on google and hunting for logos to modify like we did on Tiger Fans minor league project forget it. It will take a long time. And that was looking for teams that actually existed and left pictures behind.

On top of that you are asking for a historical progression on them, some more than others but still. Three full sets of logos caps and uniforms for 32 teams is a total of 128 individual files at an average of 15 minutes of work for each is 32 hours of work.

I've been playing OOTP for a long time and have collected logos and art concept sheets like crazy and i know how cool it is to play a custom league of your own making so i'll help as best I can. But I'm not going to do all of them. I strongly suggest you avail yourself of some of the collections here on this very forum and perhaps try your hand at making some yourself. It is fun to learn to do.
Tiger Fan's Minor League project I was not likely aware of, Mr. Marlin. Where is it here, just for my edification, at least, here? Just wondering, that's all. CD out.
Old 03-15-2018, 08:44 AM   #28
Robo
All Star Starter

Thanked 3,552x in 1,052 posts
http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...d.php?t=261828 I have a ton of teams here. Not a lot with the same names. I do have a Memphis blues. You're welcomed to any of these if you want.
Robo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 01:13 PM   #29
Mr. Marlin
All Star Reserve

Thanked 717x in 407 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
Tiger Fan's Minor League project I was not likely aware of, Mr. Marlin. Where is it here, just for my edification, at least, here? Just wondering, that's all. CD out.
Check it out here: http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...d.php?t=286018

Tigers Fan started it, managed it and did most of the heavy lifting. The goal was to find/make a uniform, cap and logo for every minor league and team the game includes from 1901 to today. We were as historically accurate as possible when we could be. In the 1930's & 40's the country was hip deep in minor league baseball circuits and pictures were hard to come by so more than a few WAGs were made. But there is a logo and uniform for every team .
Mr. Marlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 01:37 PM   #30
Clovidequano Dovatha
Minors (Triple A)

Thanked 15x in 14 posts
What directory(ies)/folder(s) would you recommend I perhaps then put the zip or files in, by any chance at all, then, Mr. Marlin? Please advise. Thank you. CD out.
Old 03-15-2018, 02:21 PM   #31
Mr. Marlin
All Star Reserve

Thanked 717x in 407 posts
In your OOTP game directory there are three sub directories, Caps, Jerseys, and Logos. In the zip file they are already sorted by file type and named so the game can use them. You just cut and paste the contents of each into those three sub folders, caps, logos, and jerseys
Mr. Marlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
Clovidequano Dovatha (03-17-2018)
Old 03-17-2018, 03:36 PM   #32
Clovidequano Dovatha
Minors (Triple A)

Thanked 15x in 14 posts
Those Blues uniforms of yours would be great for my St. Louis Blues teams, with St. Louis instead of Memphis on one of them, and perhaps the logo could be different as well, with an stylized STL or SLB surrounded by some blueberries, maybe, I think, Robo. The font used looks wonderful, by the way, on both the jerseys and the caps, for sure.

I'm currently looking at various leagues and teams in my Fields of the Lord save game world/universe, and perhaps with a few color changes or certain other modifications, if any, I could see my Cooperstown Legends team, at least, wearing a few of the items you designed for teams with certain names and certain locations, as well. In at least that saved game, it seems that Cooperstown is using one of the default Legends logos, the dark green, yellow, and brown one, but I would prefer to see them with a logo more along the lines of grass green, gold, silver, and bronze or orange, I think. And perhaps with a wordmark and/or font like you might often have seen in the 30's or 40s, seeing as the Hall of Fame began in that general time frame, after all?

I think I saw a Brooklyn Gladiators-related set of concepts somewhere, but where did I see it? I seem to have forgotten where I might have, exactly? Could someone perhaps refresh my memory of where it may be? I also think I saw other concepts that would work for me as well, but can't quite place them right now, unfortunately, it seems.

Thanks for your time and attention and help, et cetera, everyone. Talk to you soon, perhaps in other threads of mine, of course. CD out.
Old 03-17-2018, 03:46 PM   #33
Clovidequano Dovatha
Minors (Triple A)

Thanked 15x in 14 posts
Some of those Chicago Fire items could perhaps work for a potential American Republic Baseball Association team, I think, TheGame. Supposing I could grab several of them at least one at a time, anyway.

By the way, I've got a thread mentioning the White Sox in General Discussion, I believe, that I think you might be interested in, if you're as big a White Sox fan as your signature seems to suggest. I'd really like to read your thoughts about my current picks for possible members of the Chicago White Sox starting 40-man roster with my current Baseball Heaven project, if I can, at the very least. Of course, the aforementioned project is still probably a good while, at least, from being completed sufficiently well, at this point, just so everyone knows this well enough here.

I've posted players for 16 of at least 32 possible teams' potential 40-man/25-man rosters so far in one of my threads, but nobody's yet weighed in on any of them, it seems to me. And I'll be posting the potential rosters for the next eight teams, probably, sometime tomorrow, or a little after that, I think, comments or no comments.

Thank you all for your time and attention here, et cetera, then, folks. CD out.
Thank you for this post:
The Game (03-18-2018)
Old 03-17-2018, 05:00 PM   #34
Robo
All Star Starter

Quote:
Those Blues uniforms of yours would be great for my St. Louis Blues teams, with St. Louis instead of Memphis on one of them, and perhaps the logo could be different as well, with an stylized STL or SLB surrounded by some blueberries, maybe, I think, Robo. The font used looks wonderful, by the way, on both the jerseys and the caps, for sure.

I'm currently looking at various leagues and teams in my Fields of the Lord save game world/universe, and perhaps with a few color changes or certain other modifications, if any, I could see my Cooperstown Legends team, at least, wearing a few of the items you designed for teams with certain names and certain locations, as well. In at least that saved game, it seems that Cooperstown is using one of the default Legends logos, the dark green, yellow, and brown one, but I would prefer to see them with a logo more along the lines of grass green, gold, silver, and bronze or orange, I think. And perhaps with a wordmark and/or font like you might often have seen in the 30's or 40s, seeing as the Hall of Fame began in that general time frame, after all?

I think I saw a Brooklyn Gladiators-related set of concepts somewhere, but where did I see it? I seem to have forgotten where I might have, exactly? Could someone perhaps refresh my memory of where it may be? I also think I saw other concepts that would work for me as well, but can't quite place them right now, unfortunately, it seems.

Thanks for your time and attention and help, et cetera, everyone. Talk to you soon, perhaps in other threads of mine, of course. CD out.
Thanks! You're welcome to what I've already done, but I doubt I will change any of them up. I have two time consuming projects, my NBL and NCAA projects which is all dedicate my time to on here. Those to have been going for years...lol.
Old 03-17-2018, 06:49 PM   #35
Clovidequano Dovatha
Minors (Triple A)

Thanked 15x in 14 posts
Okay, fair enough. But please let me know if you ever decide to do so, if you like and can. It would be much appreciated, for sure, Robo. And I notice you must be a Sutter fan as well. I saw him save the only MLB game I've ever seen in person, against the Mets, on Father's Day 1984. Even after Darryl Strawberry hit two home runs against the Cardinals in that game, the Cards won 6-3, if memory serves. CD out.
Thank you for this post:
Robo (03-17-2018)
Old 06-16-2018, 10:04 PM   #36
Clovidequano Dovatha
Minors (Triple A)

Thanked 15x in 14 posts
Robo, where did you find that picture of Bruce Sutter you recently were using for your profile picture? I'd like to know, because I would like to be able to download it for myself if at all possible, in the very near future, for sure. Please let me know. Thank you. CD out.
Old 06-16-2018, 10:41 PM   #37
Robo
All Star Starter

Quote:
Robo, where did you find that picture of Bruce Sutter you recently were using for your profile picture? I'd like to know, because I would like to be able to download it for myself if at all possible, in the very near future, for sure. Please let me know. Thank you. CD out.
I just googled it and resized it to 125 x 125.

Here are three if you would like any of them. I changed mine anyway. Here is the one I had plus two more. Just right click on the one you want, save it and then upload it under the user cp control panel, under edit avatar.
Attached Images
Image Image Image