Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP Update 20.1.32 - OOTP 20 Available - FHM 5 Available

OOTP Baseball 20 - AVAILABLE NOW!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Perfect Team 2.0 - The online revolution continues! Battle thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old Yesterday, 04:56 PM   #681
Stanley Kuppchaser
Major Leagues

Thanked 175x in 123 posts
Comin to the Keystone State?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabakon View Post
With the roster on the verge of being converted to an "All-Pirates" theme, reports have surfaced that Salem may relocate at the end of the season...

In other news, Salem Right Fielder Roberto Clemente is currently leading all other players in All-Star voting for his conference.

Where y'uns going?

There are many wonderful towns outside of Pittsburgh and Philadelphia that have franchises in need of players such as:

Birdsboro Plovers
Collegeville Scholars
Charlerois Chevaliers
Homer City Minotaurs
Hop Bottom Pilsners
Orrstown Bobbies
and my personal favorite:
Virginville Streetwalkers

As they say 'round about Scranton way, coming to PA sounds good, hayna?
Stanley Kuppchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:12 PM   #682
OMGPuppies
Major Leagues

Thanked 169x in 133 posts
We need more whales to feed the auction house. Can't find the players that I want.
OMGPuppies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:44 PM   #683
allenciox
Minors (Single A)

Thanked 33x in 23 posts
OMGPuppies, I agree. Pickings on AH have been sparse lately.
allenciox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:02 PM   #684
stl jason
All Star Starter

Thanked 844x in 526 posts
wonder if part of the AH selection might be players holding onto more stuff in anticipation of the collections missions... I know I only toss out duplicate cards and keep the rest whether they fit my theme or not.... of course, I only get a couple packs a week from CM mode, so not like I'm tearing through 100s of packs

Syrups starting to find their groove in Silver league (only 2 games back of the division lead).... hopin' they can stay in the groove and avoid any mid-to-late season slumps... (edit... make that 1 game back.... my boys have taken 6 straight games against the division leader.... keep it going)

Last edited by stl jason; Yesterday at 07:04 PM.
stl jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:03 PM   #685
allenciox
Minors (Single A)

Thanked 33x in 23 posts
So the Energizer Bunnies are STILL GOIN' in gold this season... we are 46-27 so far, despite the great majority of teams having many more Diamond players than I do (I just have two). I think player selection and matching players to ball park can make up for a lot in this game (of course, that only goes so far --- there aren't but a few perfect ballplayers in my league even at the gold level).
allenciox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:22 PM   #686
OMGPuppies
Major Leagues

Thanked 169x in 133 posts
I really like the Gold level and wish all my teams could just hang out there. Diamond seems to be a whole another ball game.
OMGPuppies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:45 AM   #687
Argonaut
Bat Boy

Thanked 9x in 7 posts
The Cowboys are in a real meat-grinder of a division in Silver .287. The NC East currently holds 4 out of the 6 promotion spots (don't think that's possible at the end?). Think we're doing pretty mediocre in Our League however.

I am looking to sell Hoyt Wilhelm and I know you guys were talking about him earlier. Just looking to gauge interest in Our League before I put him up for auction. He's a solid all-around 68/70/53 pitcher with an 82 knuckleball, rated 84 Gold. Doesn't fit my more aggressive theme I'm going for though, so have to let him go.
Argonaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:57 AM   #688
Magus978
Minors (Triple A)

Thanked 31x in 26 posts
51-29, 15 game lead in our division. Foot still hard on the gas until we clinch AND we get to 100 wins. I feel that'll be what it takes to assure promotion to bronze regardless of playoff result.

The New York Patriots - An NL East Theme Team F2P Experiment!

Please read, otherwise the players don't eat!
Magus978 is offline   Reply With Quote