Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 19 Available! - FHM 4 Available - MLB Manager 2017 Available Now

OOTP Baseball 19 is Available Now - Save 10%!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Developments > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss Out of the Park Developments' games, web site, downloads, research and anything else related to OOTP Developments.

Old 03-26-2016, 02:19 PM   #41
Mariner and Giants Fan
All Star Reserve
Thanked 30x in 23 posts
Love this game!

Originally Posted by bosunmate View Post
I also started with Season Ticket Baseball and thought it was fantastic
with so many options...Have never looked back and purchased every
copy that came out and will until i'm to old to think. I'm 65 now so I have a few more years to go. The release's seem so flawless these days
compared to the early years, remember 6.5, and the complete recoding year. I will say Markus and team have really grown with this game.
Congrats Markus and team its been a journey for sure....
I like you also started with STB and have purchased every iteration since 😎. I am 60 and baseball has been a passion of mine since I was 8! I have played every baseball board game, computer games and even console games. I even created a few of my own. The very first baseball game I attended, at Shea Stadium in 1964, it was love at first sight, smell and sound. I am also an accountant so OOTP satisfies all my numeric desires 😉. My love of baseball/stats lead to my career in accounting!
Thanks guys for creating this game! I plan on buying the next ten versions😏.
Hebrews 11:1 "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen"
Mariner and Giants Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 03:04 AM   #42
Bat Boy
Thanked 1x in 1 post
You have done great job.....well done.
Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science.
kenedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
Keral (02-03-2017)
Old 02-03-2017, 10:23 AM   #43
Bat Boy
Thanked 2x in 2 posts
Originally Posted by kenedy View Post
You have done great job.....well done.
Keral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 02:44 PM   #44
Minors (Single A)
Thanked 13x in 10 posts
This is where you have to give OOTP tons of credit. When the game first came out I was a sold Diamond Mind, Action PC and SOM player since FPS: Baseball Pro and Earl Weaver stopped being updated. I felt OOTP was just another sim and didnt offer anything different than the others.

Now, all I play is OOTP and havent bothered with the rest.
Xogo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 04:10 PM   #45
Minors (Triple A)
Thanked 74x in 44 posts
I went from FPS: Baseball Pro to Season Ticket Baseball to every version of OOTP since then.

That FPS Baseball Pro was my first foray into online baseball leagues and i've been addicted since! I was about 13 or 14 playing that game against guys in their 40's!
anthonywvalentine is offline   Reply With Quote